Tomorows Game Plan...

Mike Piccoletti

Hey guys, i'm EXTREAMLY Happy to find this forum, I need someone to ski with, and to help me, when my cousin cannot help me, when he has to work. But hears a little about myself REal QUick...

I'm 14... But i'm a responsible ski'er. I dont mess around, unless i'm taunted to, and i'll never do stuff that I know is stupid. and i know my limits, and i know what i can push myself to. This week... white lightning. I tried last week, and it was a total wreck! so I need someone to ski with, that can also do every slope. It would be realy nice, maybe if we can get a BUNCH of us togeather for awhile, and just ski the mountain...

ok so this is my gameplan...

Be up for around 3:30 get out by definatly 4... By then, i should maybe take a run on mainline, hit the first little jump, and see how myt ancle is doing, for i cased the second table top on loke's TP last week, and almsot died (landing soley on my ancle) so if that is good, i can spend some time over there. if not, i'll spend the night eather with someone from hear (if not, alot of people from hear) or on the northface.

Anyone care to join me?

Thanks... but yea, i can do some jumps bro... not many! but i can, i'm working on rails now,uh.. they are hard on ski's!
I ski...not very hard.

And im sure your one of the kids who cant even make the landings on the jump.Stay in the little park until you get enough balls to actually hit the features in the big park the right way.

stop being a dick

he never said he cuts people off in the park or sits on the landings

If u look at his other post about his rivets in his tips popping out when he lands you can tell he is one of those kids.Rivets won't pop out if you make the landing.

Nick... I try my hardest, and your right, I dont clear anything in the bigger park, But that does that mean i cant ski it? I love watching people like you do this stuff... Thats mainly why i'm there, and like TheProgram4 said, i dont cut people off, i just ski it, and i'm very pacient, and wait my turn when i wanna try something. I've only been ski'ing for 1 1/2 years bro...

Nick... I try my hardest, and your right, I dont clear anything in the bigger park, But that does that mean i cant ski it? I love watching people like you do this stuff... Thats mainly why i'm there, and like TheProgram4 said, i dont cut people off, i just ski it, and i'm very pacient, and wait my turn when i wanna try something. I've only been ski'ing for 1 1/2 years bro...
I've only been skiing 1 1/2 years to.Ya I know I am being a dick yo you,but kids like you really shouldn't be in the bigger park.I mean im sure you have seen kids who ski up the side of the lip and sit their and watch,they shouldn't do that if they don't want their head chopped off by a ski or snowboard.

I guess your right, but its not like i sit there, i keep moving, and my one thing is to stay out of eveyones way... you will see me tomorow if you go, i'm rly short, and in black coat with orange pants... with blue ski's ;) but yea, and its allright about you being a dick, you are kinda right...

As long as you stay to the side, and in control you are good in the park. But never pizza, or slide step down a landing, sit on a landing, use rail kickers as jumps, and most important dont snake people. Im not being mean, im just giving you some good advice if you want to learn how to do the park thing the right way. As Nick said, but in a nicer way, make sure you do the park on mainline a few times to work your way up. Then when you feel confident work your way over to Loki. And you dont need to know how to ski WL to ski Loki, i mean it helps, but in no way you have to know how to ski WL. But as for lighting, i could probally help ya if i ever meet ya, i skied the whole thing switch tonight.

i dont see what the big deal is nick, as long as he isnt cutting people off or risking injuries to others, who cares if hes not clearing the landings? I guess not everyone can be as good as you, but lighten up.

Edited by Oakley21

i dont see what the big deal is nick, as long as he isnt cutting people off or risking injuries to others, who cares if hes not clearing the landings? I guess not everyone can be as good as you, but lighten up.
I don't thing im that good,but thats for the comment :wiggle

haha i hit the first jump on loki's the first day ski'ing and almost killed my self, i was not thinking about how fast i was going, like a re-tard... ok guys, i'm heading up now, so i'll see someone up there!

Orange pants, Black coat, Short, and blue ski's!

Please tell me you rode with no poles to? :banghead Cause if you did then I saw you a lot.

hahaha if you had no poles man.... lots of respect has been lost.

maybe if you had poles you could get enough speed to clear the jumps? eh?

Im not sure if it was him but I saw a kid up their with orange pants and a black jacket who was skiing without poles and he had small straight skis and he was like trying to tail press at one point haha.