Roll Call Blue Sunday Feb. 4th

ColoradoHigh

I've just never been to sno / montage and seriously want to get there this season.

Being as I don't get to go that often (once every other weekend due to finances and an agreement with my wife :rolleyes: )

I kinda have to make my rounds when I can... I've skied at JF,BB,CB,and Blue a zillion times but have never skied at Elk, Sno, Shawnee, Alpine, and Bear Creek

although I did ski at Doe Mtn when I was like 12.

Then again blue is a lot closer and I haven't skied there this season when it was 100% open. Not to mention that it is super bowl sunday and my buddy Ed wants to get home early (to Newark, Delaware area)

so he can show off his new 57" tv to his relatives... I personally could care less about the super bowl as I have Tivo and neither of my favorite teams are in it....

I could head to shawnee too as I've never been there and my oldest son is skiing there tonight and tomorrow am.

hmmmmm decisions decisions....

I'm there.... see you there bright and early....

I'll be on my icelantics......won't be hard to find me... I've met Doug and Jeff before so I'll look for them since everyone on here pretty much knows them anyway....

I'll try my best to keep up but my knee/ankle are still pretty shot from my Keystone backcountry fiasco...

Tomorrow morning at Blue the conditions are going to be sick for PA...Nice snow and short lines due to the super bowl and also the cold will scare away some of the goober noobers..

So it's me, Danger, PapaDanger, Toast, Mark, Bud, FirstGrade Teacher, Atomic Jeff...anybody else??? For PA Razers is a freaking great trail..and after I get warmed up on Burma, Paradise, and Lazy Mile, that's where I'll be..

Remember I'll be their around 5. I work from 7:30am to 4pm I hate my job :banghead

Grrrrr. I'll have to leave you a present on your car next time as proof. By the way... do you prefer scented or unscented... plastic or cardboard applicator?

NOT COOL!

Actually my knee is still pretty messed up.... I'm starting to think I need to go see the doc and schedule an MRI = (

I know nothings broken, but I'm hoping nothings torn in there....

probably should've already gone to the doc already honestly but between my father in law's passing and time off from work and the fact that I hate going to the doctors.... blah blah excuses

... I'm still hoping for the best and avoiding the doc for now though.