Amazing Feb. 6th

bigdaddyk

I pulled into the lot by NF and found out that the ticket trailer was closed and had to hike to the lodge. They told me that it was only going to be open on weekends and maybe not Sundays :banghead . I got my ticket and the wind was starting to die down, it was 11 degrees. This was my first time there...the place was amazing. There was absolutely nobody there. Almost all of the trails had freshly blown snow and on one far side of them, they were left ungroomed :wiggle . Boomer had a load of powder on it and was not groomed, but wasn't bumped up. Smoke had some small bumps. I skipped WL, because I don't like moguls. I had freshly groomed cord on the blues the entire day. When I left at 4:30, the place looked like it was just groomed over...if you saw a picture of it, you wouldn't think it was mid-day. People are really missing out on a lost gem. I'm waiting to see how the snow holds up through March. If it isn't too bad, I'm definately switching my pass to Sno, next year. With the upgraded snowmaking and talk of a new lift, Sno has a really good thing going.

I'll be up there sometime..maybe Presidents weekend...I want to do Nastar..hit the bumps on White Lightning, and see what Ryan Neptune did to the park..Is the S-Box hard???
S-box is so hard,I still haven't gotten it yet,I come close everytime tho...and If you come presidents weekend I wont be their.Ill be in Vermont,so now I can see you steezy Doug :(

Your choice seems pretty obvious, IMO...

I actually started to figure out if it would be worth getting a pass for this year, but I might be better to just by tickets for the rest of the year. Even if I dump $500 into tickets, it would be cheaper than a pass. It might be too risky, weather wise, to get a pass at this point. I already more than doubled my JFBB pass.