Weekly Telemark Seminar

ben

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about starting a weekly telemark seminar at CB, and I'm trying to find out how much interest there would be. We'd meet once a week for 90 minutes or so and work on our tele skiing. It'd be open to skiers of all abilities, and we could even have small groups of different experience level if there's enough interest. You'd have to bring the tele gear, as I don't think there are any good rentals in the area (am I wrong?).

Is anyone interested in this? What day and time would be the best to meet?

Thanks everyone,

ben

Know any tele equipment for rent or used for sale in the Pocono/NJ Skylands area?

What does new tele equipment go for?

Looks cool, probably like to give it a try unless I have to buy new equip for lots of dollars.

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7815

Give that thread a try. Only posted 2 days ago.

I'd love to try tele skiing, but don't have the money to afford that AND park skiing.

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about starting a weekly telemark seminar at CB, and I'm trying to find out how much interest there would be. We'd meet once a week for 90 minutes or so and work on our tele skiing. It'd be open to skiers of all abilities, and we could even have small groups of different experience level if there's enough interest. You'd have to bring the tele gear, as I don't think there are any good rentals in the area (am I wrong?).

Is anyone interested in this? What day and time would be the best to meet?

Thanks everyone,

ben

My heel will always be fixed...but if there is a guy to learn from, it's Ben :rock

Sweet guys, thanks...

I called around to a few places to see about rental gear: None of the ski shops near CB, including the Loft, rent tele gear, nor do any of the mountains themselves. Unfortunately it seems like people will have to be responsible for lining up their own non-rental gear. Shitty, as this makes things alot tougher for people that want to try it, but aren't sure they'll want to do it for any length of time.

But for all those that are interested, what would be the best time to meet? Weekends? Midweek nights? Let's see if we can find a common meeting time, then we can try to get together for a session.

Thanks everyone,

ben