new ideas for park?

frostyburton

lol idk i just felt thinking of some cool ideas for the park cuz theres nothing to creative at jfbb just a lot of perfect set ups. Which im not complaining bout but i was wondering do you think they're come out with anything thats gonna make us think "how the hell did they come up with that" lol cuz i was looking at mammouths park and they got a lot of fun lil creative jibs. so any ideas or rummors?

Perfect set ups is an understatement. I understand that Park Crew uses chainsaws to manicure the picture perfect lips. whaaaat? props! When you compare them to something like CB you are talking about night and day. when you look at the mushy edges at CB in the morning and then head over to BB in the afternoon and see everything pristinly shaped like no one has hit it yet, you know you have arrived!!!

Nips has a great idea to duplicate something he was hitting a week ago at steamboat, Billy can help describe it too. Nips is building it out of clay to bring to you guys. I am in contact with some of the park crew out west to get some dimensions. Essentially it is a very large hip that doubles as a step up. No one has this, it is an awesome and yet safe feature. Extremely intimidating looking, but so smooooth..

If you guys are doing the team photo shoot friday, I will also bring tape of what I recorded.

Edited by Papasteeze

yea ive thought of a couple things in the past. like a mini quarter pipe to quarter pipe. like make a mini quarter pipe that isnt fully up and down but at sum what of an angle and then put a big quarter pipe behind it so u get really kicked up and a lil out by the mini quarter but when u start to comback down u land on the quarter pipe behind it. lol its hard to explain but if i can get it to happen it would be sick lol

they dont open til 3...

uhhh.. I should have clarified, we only ski weekends... Arriving mid day on saturday, everything was as if it was 3 pm on a weekday.

Haha, it would of helped if they let shaun and julian finish their work...

I really miss thier hype machine - It seems to me that they are just cruising now and content with the local scene -

if you want some good ideas just watch any of the bear mtn videos... I still havent figured out why nobody on the east coast has taken a hint from bear and started to use all sorts of random stuff to make jibs, that stuff is def the most fun, and its easy too because you can usually make it out of stuff you have laying around...

So bb makes the lips nice and perfect with chainsaws? That's fucking ....i was wondering how they did it.

Haha, it would of helped if they let shaun and julian finish their work...

They had some cool ideas indeed....

yes i can say the word circus.

lol sorry i didnt know it was already invented.

how about..... inverse rainbow box into a s-box.

or how about a rainbow to sideways c/c wallride to flatbox, to up box to a drop?

....or nice, flowing features that aren't retarded?

So bb makes the lips nice and perfect with chainsaws? That's fucking ....i was wondering how they did it.

They had some cool ideas indeed....

or how about a rainbow to sideways c/c wallride to flatbox, to up box to a drop?

....or nice, flowing features that aren't retarded?

actually stevo, i was thinking up-down-flat-down, to butter box, to tree bonk...i really wish they could integrate a barrel bonk in there too. any ideas splooshie?

hey splooshie Okemo already has one lol sorry but yea i mean like i think we need more creative boxes and features like maby a good sized butter box in boulder park would be fun or my dream is to have a quarter pipe with a mini lip that juts out like a couple inches in front of it ive been looking at the top parks and they have the craziest stuff. i mean thats how people get better is new stuff right? cuz we wouldnt have 1080's in the pipe if sum1 didnt think of making a halfpipe bigger so i think instead of smooth set ups bb should make crazy stuff that people will have to think "how the hell do i hit that" lol

yeah nick no doubt about having some curved stuff like a rainbow, inverse rainbow, c or s...but splooshie wanted a inverse rainbow into a s rail...thats a little overboard
I think it will be harder constructing it cause your will need to make the s park a certain way cause you will just carry in to much speed to do the s part.Usually on S rails you need to go really slow,it just all about balance on them.

I think a rainbow,into a rollercoster,into flat,into c would be pretty fun.It would be able easier to do then a rainbow s.

bb doesnt really have any normal RAILS either..like they have these huge flatbars, and then boxes, but like.. only a few flat, not massive rails for the kids that are trying to learn them. the down rail in freedom's a little intimidating

haha, well to me anyway

edit: they do have a double barrel in the plaza thing though. forgot about that

but oops..none of those are particularly creative. haha sorry

Edited by k2fujative