new ideas for park?

frostyburton

lol who cares big boulder isnt just gonna be come a circus park BB IS GONNA BE ALL TERRAIN PARK NEXT YEAR..... well those are the rumors and also rails r sorta done out i think BB should be focused more on hits than jibs. Maby even a super pipe eventually? and maby take over the grand prix? hey u never know hahaha

No way in hell JFBB will ever take the Grand Prix from MC. I'm not even going to list the reasons but lets put it this way, no way will that ever happen. As for jibs vs hits I agree more hits would be nice. As for rails vs boxes, more rails would be nice too many boxes these days it almost suprises me when I hit a rail and remember how much better they slide, boxes are so slow in comparison. BB all park, maybe, it is pretty damn close already. I'd like to see BB open all day like JF. It is keeping me from getting a season pass to JFBB next year, I want to ride park during the day not after school, and the JF park isn't enough to make me buy a pass over buying one to Blue because I will never be going at night. And weekends at BB are crowded as hell so its not the best experience.