ANY COMPS @ SNO?

sjb269

wonderin if we are goin to have any comps. up at sno this year.. I remember reading somewhere that there were supposed to be a few comps, the seasons almost over and i havent heard any updates.... Also, what the hells going on with the half-pipe that sno promised??? It doesnt even look like 1/2 of a half pipe yet? On the website it stated for a couple weeks that the zaugg was there and grooming was beginning...

wonderin if we are goin to have any comps. up at sno this year.. I remember reading somewhere that there were supposed to be a few comps, the seasons almost over and i havent heard any updates.... Also, what the hells going on with the half-pipe that sno promised??? It doesnt even look like 1/2 of a half pipe yet? On the website it stated for a couple weeks that the zaugg was there and grooming was beginning...

It looks like a halfpipe as of today...just totally ungroomed.

But as for comps, Nick emailed Neptune about it, and Neptune replied saying no. Which doesnt make a lot of sense, if they have such a good new park they should get a couple comps together for more exposure.

thats weird unless neptune is holding out - using the park logic mentality, that only big name events will be held at sno. interesting...........

Grass roots is where the fun and the skill building is at - why not have a fun big air, rail jam or slopestyle event.. Even if there is minimum swag - won't most of the local kids feel good about participating in a home hill event in consideration of the big picture of the transition to Sno?

if your looking into competitions, Big Boulder is the place to go. Winter z game finals this friday with a greenday tribute band and revival comp this weekend. gonna be a blast like always

going to be a blast....why is it quite a few ppl I know never could stand going to BB, even now with the mountain destroyed, don't get me wrong the parks are ok at BB, but nothing compared to Sno.

going to be a blast....why is it quite a few ppl I know never could stand going to BB, even now with the mountain destroyed, don't get me wrong the parks are ok at BB, but nothing compared to Sno.

You have that backwards, the parks at BB are top notch. IMO Sno really isnt that great. Myself, along with many others only hit the first jump, because the other two arent worth it. But, Sno has completely done a 100% better job than last year.

You have that backwards, the parks at BB are top notch. IMO Sno really isnt that great. Myself, along with many others only hit the first jump, because the other two arent worth it. But, Sno has completely done a 100% better job than last year.

I was tempted to duck the rope and get first tracks in the pipe. Is it open, yet?

Sno's park isn't anything to jump up and down about, but it was a solid park, with well setup features. If they added a bunch more features it could be a really great park, but I'm not sure they have the real estate as of right now for that to be viable.

I didn't hit the jumps, they looked decent, but no one was hitting them, and I didn't want to be the speed test dummy today.