Other Mountains

skigurl

I ski were ever I have races. Also at Bear creek a few nights. If Im lucky I will make it out to park city again this year for Nastar.

Sometimes hit Kililngton and Hunter. This year Killington started to rape you for a ticket...Its like 72 bucks for a day tick.

Hopefully I can go to Gore over pres weekend but I don't know if the grades/skimom will work with that. :angry:

Speaking of grades I better get back to my HW :( School sucks...Bio sucks more :o

Edited by skidude

Mountain Creek is up to $52 for a weekend day ticket...for that, you get ice and 1000 people on every slope. And, of course, that d*ckhead SnowSnow.

Weekend Day rates:

CB: $46

Shawnee: $45

JF/BB: $45

Blue: $44

Montage: $42

Bear Creek: $41

Tanglwood: $40

Alpine: $40

Elk: $39

Mountain Creek is up to $52 for a weekend day ticket...for that, you get ice and 1000 people on every slope. And, of course, that d*ckhead SnowSnow.

Weekend Day rates:

CB:            $46

Shawnee:  $45

JF/BB:        $45

Blue:          $44

Montage:    $42

Bear Creek: $41

Tanglwood:  $40

Alpine:        $40

Elk:            $39

Elk rocks, ill be up there not this weekend but next! :D mc is a rip off, and so is everything but montage and elk

Alpine? Who the F* would pay 40 bucks for that POS mountain? It even makes Blue look like a good mt.

Jeff actully from when ski season started I have seen my grades go higher and not lower. So I guess I should ski more. Anyway back to studing...STOP DISTRACTING ME :P:lol:

Alpine?  Who the F* would pay 40 bucks for that POS mountain?  It even makes Blue look like a good mt.

Jeff actully from when ski season started I have seen my grades go higher and not lower.  So I guess I should ski more.  Anyway back to studing...STOP DISTRACTING ME :P  :lol:

who the hell would pay $52 for mountain creek! :blink:

Alpine is in the middle of a rental/vacation home community, so they just 'stick' it to the New Yorkers. But I used to ski there one night a week for a team race league. You paid a $5 entry fee and it came with a free night lift ticket. Sort of like paying five bucks to ski Raceway over and over.

I admit that I do go to Ceek every once in a while. I bought two triple play cards this year, which equals 6 lift tickets for under $100.

If you are a terrain park monkey, hands down, there is no better place to go in PA, NJ or southern NY state. I, however, am not and refuse to put up with 6 hour long lift lines and sheets of ice all over the mountain when I want to really ride. I'd rather be prodded in the ass with a hot iron rod than to go to MC on a weekend. And chances are about 50% that you WILL get prodded in the ass some time during the day by one of the 5000 out of control skiers on rental skis with Jets Starter jackets and blue jeans tucked into their boots.

However, for the few days a year that I want to ride a real superpipe or hit some big kickers without heading west or driving up to Vermont, Creek is my choice...but that certainly is the exception.

creek is the best mountain for park and pipe who carea about the trails i'v never even been outa the parks.

Do you ever wonder what it's like to go fast and launch off of a roller? To each his own, I guess.

i find that i enjoy getting in the tuck down the rocket and just airing off those little rollers, i like shotting straight out, not straight up....you can cary some pretty long distances if you pull up at the right time

Haha You mean the ranger....this yeah there is a nice little compression there so if your not ready for it and you hit it fast your in for a little supprise.

They are still going strong yelling at us for doing stuff like that. That is one bad thing about the new CAT room...The rangers are right next door to us. Well not right next door but close.

Haha You mean the ranger....this yeah there is a nice little compression there so if your not ready for it and you hit it fast your in for a little supprise. 

They are still going strong yelling at us for doing stuff like that.  That is one bad thing about the new CAT room...The rangers are right next door to us.  Well not right next door but close.

:lol: as skierforever would call it "low rent district" but rangers just suck. period.