Friday

skigurl

I hope the crowds don't finally wake up and come out this weekend.  Is it me, or does it seem like the crowds have been very light this year???

crowds have been light, theres no snow on the ground, but that will definatly change, im skiing tomorrow at blue after school (during the day if its cancelled) and cb on friday, im not skiing anywhere this weekend, too crazy, plus i gotta study for exams :angry:

It's been a nightmare season for the Daves and the other Bagdad Bobs. Christmas week is supposed to account for a pretty large percent of the overall revenue of the entire season and it was warm and rainy, with limited terrain. And then most areas closed for a few days to begin the new year. So when it gets cold, it gets too cold, even in the cities.

Maybe they'll be tempted to blow a little more snow in Feb. and keep the lifts running an extra couple of weeks in the spring to try and make up for such a bad start.

rhodo park should open up tomorrow during the day with both boxes.

just looked at ski cb and the caption next to a rhodo pick said:

Rhodo Terrain Park: We've been making tons of snow on this trail. Look for some new features and new rails when this park opens for the weekend!

is that just a marketing ploy? calling boxes rails to get people excited? or are there gonna be rails as well? or did dave have one of his brainless cronies make the caption and he screwed it up?