butter pad

Boyer

good shit park crew. the butter pad is small, but built PERFECT. we've been talkin about doing that for years now...

Today some idiot cased the step-on and broke his ankle. he told ski patrol he's been boarding for 9 years blah blah blah, then ski patrol asks me if they should closed it off and tell Andy to rip it down...

how the fuck can you mess that up? my first run down i didnt know it was there made turns into it and still made it. crazy how one person wrecks fun stuff like that everybody else. the good thing is that i told patrol that it is super easy and a smaller version of what could have been, and they went with Good Ol' Boyer Judgement.

Its basically a kicker to a gigantic butter box made out of snow to like a 6 foot gap down to a jump landing. the pad itself is prolly like 40 feet long. Its pretty fun, it will be alot better when the top isnt all ice chunky. Its def sweet to see that bears doing stuff like this and once again pushing the boundaries of east coast terrain parks. I said it once and ill say it every damn time, we got the best and most progressive park on the east coast...... hand down!!!!

Ah man this is the features I've been wanting to try out for like 2-3 seasons since I saw it in a few videos when they built it at Northstar. Damn it I wish I could get to bear creek right now.

Shawnee had a getto one last year, like 2 foot gap on, 25 foot long, 2 foot gap off, and even that was fun.

about how big is the butter pad part of it?

i'd say its about a 10 foot gap on to 25ish feet of butter pad then 12ish feet to the sweetspot of the landing. Dont quote me on those measurements though, whatever it was fun