snow making

lumilautailija

yo on the 10 day forecast there showin its supposed to get cold enough to blow snow do you think they will i think they should because of the late start they should stay open as long as they possibly can for pass holders and they should start pushin some snow aorund to one side of the mountian cause after long only hard core park riders and season pass holders will be goin because itl be too warm for people to spend all their money

Edited by lumilautailija

yo on the 10 day forecast there showin its supposed to get cold enough to blow snow do you think they will i think they should because of the late start they should stay open as long as they possibly can for pass holders and they should start pushin some snow aorund to one side of the mountian cause after long only hard core park riders and season pass holders will be goin because itl be too warm for people to spend all their money

9969dummy.jpg

I dont understand why everyone always has to make fun of people for using bad grammar and such on here. We're not writing term papers for college, we're typing on an online message board, its not that big of a deal, i sure understood what he was trying to say and thats all that matters, as long as you get your point across who cares if you spell some stuff wrong or forget to put a couple spaces in. And in reply to the original post, i hope they blow snow, this 70 degree weather and rain that we've been getting has really hurt them, so how about it BCmark can we get a yes or no on the snow blow?????

phuck da ingwesh langweg , bear will not blow snow.

phuck da ingwesh langweg , bear will not blow snow. mark even said that if the slopes are beyond repair there'd be no point in blowin

phuck da ingwesh langweg , bear will not blow snow. mark even said that if the slopes are beyond repair there'd be no point in blowin

phuck da ingwesh langweg , bear will not blow snow.

if bear wanted to please there customers they would blow snow whenever they could

After a point it makes no sense to blow snow no matter how much people on here bitch and say bear hates its passholders.

i didnt say bear hates its pass holders. idont think bears hills are unrepairable ,but im not an expert

because it's snowing out...

supplementing mother nature never hurts. examples:

1.when killington made snow during the 3 feet they got in october last season.

2.breast implants for some women. although natural is usually better, sometimes its necessary

supplementing mother nature never hurts. examples:

1.when killington made snow during the 3 feet they got in october last season.

2.breast implants for some women. although natural is usually better, sometimes its necessary

Check the threads though... there was something about wet bulbs and humidity a while back that made sense at the time.

Well after a point in the season it's pointless to blow snow because it's not cost effective, because you've got to worry about how fast it'll melt and all of that; plus the fact that you never know how fast the temps could change and a big rain could come in and just away a good amount of what they would've made. Also there's a guide to snow making on the bear creek site if you really want to see what the wet bulb thing is about.

• 2 months later...