End of the Season

volklyokel

Roundtop closes tomorrow, Monday, 3/19. It was a good season while it lasted. Sorry we had such a slow start because I only just broke 200k of vertical! Here is a pie chart plot of my skiing vertical by mountain:

original.jpg

Because the weather was so warm through December and January, Utah skiing comprises a little more than a quarter of my skiing this year. Roundtop takes the claim for being where I skied the most vert. Thanks to the R/T staff, once again, for making it as good as you could, when the cold air finally got here!

VolklYokel

spring mountain was also open more then bear. i cannot believe i rode spring as much as i did, and i had a lot of fun doing it, and i will go back this year. i was actually planning on heading to roundtop for a change of scenery, i was bummed to hear the news last week.

spring mountain was also open more then bear. i cannot believe i rode spring as much as i did, and i had a lot of fun doing it, and i will go back this year. i was actually planning on heading to roundtop for a change of scenery, i was bummed to hear the news last week.

You guys were all told wrong. Roundtop didn't close until This past Sunday, March 25.

You guys were all told wrong. Roundtop didn't close until This past Sunday, March 25.
Roundtop did some real hiccuping at the end of the season. They announced they're closing, then they stayed open; they re-announced they're closing, then they stayed open; and on and on. Nonetheless, it was a good season and they made some bucks off of my season pass. I'm happy and they're happy, not a bad deal.

On to nature and railroad photography. See you next season...