Terrain Park Rankings

insidesno

Hey guys, help us out by ranking our terrain park. Keep giving Liftguy your ideas for improvement, but take five minutes and rank the park. We are going to keep adding to it and making it bigger until it is the best around but we need to know where we stand. I've heard we are at the top or pretty close to the best around. Let us know, thanks.

Its probably my second favorite.

Big boulder would be my first.

Sno needs more booters and not table top jumps and some more rails and boxes.

Maybe next year consider putting some big booters on a trail where their are some descent sized headwalls,or even if we had the park on upper and lower fast track that would be awesome.Except make the jumps more of like a booter...take liberty's jumps for example.

THE SETUP AND CONSTRUCTION OF THE PARK WAS DESCENT IN THE BEGINNING. FROM THE BEGINNING THE JUMPS HAVE SLOWLY DETERIORATED AND NOW THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT AND ARE UNSAFE IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY THROWING DOWN BIG. THE LANDINGS ARE SUPER SHORT AND THE ANGLES ARE WAY TOO SHALLOW... I WAS UP THERE YESTERDAY JUST FREESKIING AND I TOOK A LOOK AT THE PARK AND IT LOOKS REALLY REALLY BAD... ALSO, YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO GROOM THE PIPE.... I COULD GROOM IT WITH A SHOVEL BETTER THAN YOU GUYS USE YOUR PIPE DRAGON... THE PIPE IS ALSO DANGEROUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO TRANSITIONS.... (WHERE YOU LAND) IF YOU GO BIG, YOUR EITHER LANDING ON THE DECK OR THE BOTTOM OF THE PIPE.... I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE EVEN THROWING DOWN IN THE PIPE OTHER THAN MYSELF SINCE IT WAS OPENED, SO EITHER LEARN HOW TO GROOM IT OR USE THE SNOW FOR SOMETHING ELSE WORTHWHILE.. THIS MAY SEEM HARSH BUT THESE ARE ALL FACTS I'VE SKIED IN MANY PARKS AND THESE ARE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS THAT HOPEFULLY YOU WILL READ AND IMPROVE UPON. ALSO, YOU CANT SEND A BUNCH OF KIDS WITH RAKES AND SHOVELS TO GROOM THE PARK, IT HAS TO BE DONE EVERY SO OFTEN WHEN THE TEMPS ARE ABOVE FREEZING WITH THE CAT IN ORDER TO REBUILD THE JUMPS TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATE. I COULD GO ON BUT ILL LET YOU GUYS RUN WITH THIS......

THE SETUP AND CONSTRUCTION OF THE PARK WAS DESCENT IN THE BEGINNING. FROM THE BEGINNING THE JUMPS HAVE SLOWLY DETERIORATED AND NOW THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT AND ARE UNSAFE IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY THROWING DOWN BIG. THE LANDINGS ARE SUPER SHORT AND THE ANGLES ARE WAY TOO SHALLOW... I WAS UP THERE YESTERDAY JUST FREESKIING AND I TOOK A LOOK AT THE PARK AND IT LOOKS REALLY REALLY BAD... ALSO, YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO GROOM THE PIPE.... I COULD GROOM IT WITH A SHOVEL BETTER THAN YOU GUYS USE YOUR PIPE DRAGON... THE PIPE IS ALSO DANGEROUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO TRANSITIONS.... (WHERE YOU LAND) IF YOU GO BIG, YOUR EITHER LANDING ON THE DECK OR THE BOTTOM OF THE PIPE.... I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE EVEN THROWING DOWN IN THE PIPE OTHER THAN MYSELF SINCE IT WAS OPENED, SO EITHER LEARN HOW TO GROOM IT OR USE THE SNOW FOR SOMETHING ELSE WORTHWHILE.. THIS MAY SEEM HARSH BUT THESE ARE ALL FACTS I'VE SKIED IN MANY PARKS AND THESE ARE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS THAT HOPEFULLY YOU WILL READ AND IMPROVE UPON. ALSO, YOU CANT SEND A BUNCH OF KIDS WITH RAKES AND SHOVELS TO GROOM THE PARK, IT HAS TO BE DONE EVERY SO OFTEN WHEN THE TEMPS ARE ABOVE FREEZING WITH THE CAT IN ORDER TO REBUILD THE JUMPS TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATE. I COULD GO ON BUT ILL LET YOU GUYS RUN WITH THIS......
Who are you?What skis do you have?Cause I have no idea who you are but I want to know.

Who are you?What skis do you have?Cause I have no idea who you are but I want to know.

Hey Man... I have 07' enemies, neon-green promodel boots, and when im in the park i usually have a greenish helmet on.... I think ive seen you up at sno a few times, you have the bright blue jacket right?

Hey Man... I have 07' enemies, neon-green promodel boots, and when im in the park i usually have a greenish helmet on.... I think ive seen you up at sno a few times, you have the bright blue jacket right?
YEAHHH!!! I know who you are.I was going to flip out at you if you weren't the kid I was thinking of who actually throw down in the pipe but yes you do throw down very nicely in the pipe.Your corks are really sick to.

YEAHHH!!! I know who you are.I was going to flip out at you if you weren't the kid I was thinking of who actually throw down in the pipe but yes you do throw down very nicely in the pipe.Your corks are really sick to.

Thanks bro... hopefully i can get back out there before the end of the season!!! I got messed up throwing a cork 9 on the seccond table like a month ago and i havent been able to ski the park since!!! NEXT WEEK ITS GOING DOWN HOPEFULLY!!