Whats up with Boulder?

DiMe

I heard they only had a few jibs set up today that weren't anything exciting. What are their plans for the weekends to come? I'd like to pay them a visit late season will it be worth it?

I have a feeling it's going to be hard to set much up, if it stays warm...might have to wait for it to cool down. If they are the only place open, it would definately be worth it...unless if you want to drive to NY.

Edited by bigdaddyk

I have a feeling it's going to be hard to set much up, if it stays warm...might have to wait for it to cool down. If they are the only place open, it would definately be worth it...unless if you want to drive to NY.

I hear that, I hope they get things set up. I was figureing maybe they're holding it back a little because of the snowmobile races they had this weekend. I plan on hitting up NY to, I still have that free pass from going to Bellayre opening day can't wait to see more than one trail over there.

Was at BB today. Little crowded with the snowcross thing going on but I think that there park is just about the best your going to find on the east coast. I thought they had a lot of great things setup on the far left trail, as well as Boulder park. Little slushy, but it is spring riding in PA.

in comparison to snomtn.. big boulders parks are all about flow.. even with the spring skiing factors i was able to clear all the big hits on bb if i were to keep my momentum goin.. bunnys was pretty nasty desipite one feature that you couldnt get enough speed for unless you skipped the first 3 features.. all the rails were tight in the snow, no legs showin. park crew was keepin everythin nice of course.... =)