bc new improvements

snowboarddude

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personaly i think that is the gayest feature ever but no one will know till we ride itpersonaly i think that is the gayest feature ever but no one will know till we ride it

Are you talking about the quarter, because it'll be a great way to learn andrecht plants and foot plants plus if they push a good pile of snow up behind it it's almost like a mail box; aside from all that it would be a nice way to finish out that new big hit line.

Also I made it up for that open house and scoped out the trails and the improvements, they did improve the lighting all around and especially around the new jump line which they did separate from the tubing park and made it more accessible from cascade as well as easier to exit so you're not cutting into the pipe and losing all your speed as well; as for the snow I was at B.B. today and I swear they got around 6 to 7 inches at least that's what it seemed like.

Edited by GNU_rider

looking instead of carving, that 's how

seems to me the new features skate like and challenging, the people who can ride differrent features do, nobody asked you to progress, complaining is easier and you seem to enjoy using this as the forum. why don't you become proactive (future park designer),ask for what you want in the park instead complaining about what others want.

i got 3 words for you(go f**k yourself)

Edited by Diamond

i don't know if somebody already mentioned this but why doesn't bc put up a toe bar in the terrain parks like the ones they used to have at the tubing area before the magic carpet lift that would decrease the huge lines at the quad when it gets busy and you could just stay at one section of the mountain i would think bc would have thought of that already so im sure theres some big flaw to that

Diamond just doesn't have very good people skills.
Okay get your facts straight before you say something like that you ignorant punk. Your pal switched said i was a "bright person" for saying that you cant carve on plastic. He also told me i should shutup and stop complaining and that i should be a park designer cause everything i say is right? . Well yeah thats very rude for him to say something like that and its also rude for you tosay something like that. So yeah I appreciate you both being polite mature people.
i don't know if somebody already mentioned this but why doesn't bc put up a toe bar in the terrain parks like the ones they used to have at the tubing area before the magic carpet lift that would decrease the huge lines at the quad when it gets busy and you could just stay at one section of the mountain i would think bc would have thought of that already so im sure theres some big flaw to that
If bear had that then the parks would be so crowded. Bear only has the quad which will decrease the number of people in the park at a given time because everyone will be on the lift/waiting for the lift. Thus why I session stuff.