bc new improvements

snowboarddude

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone kno anything??

mini zep are you serious? the dude has a resort to run, and with the improvements he mentioned earlier, im sure hes plenty busy right now getting things in order. relax. its only been a few weeks. when he posts, it will be worth the wait.

does anyone kno anything??

1 new trail off the left side and 2-3 new ones off the right side of the mtn, the ones on the right are supposed to be extrememly steep. You didnt hear that from me though. BTW, the one on the left will be another park. :ph34r::tinfoil:

It would be so nice if they put a few new runs right next to the double lift where there used to be a run last year. They could make a run go right next to that and connect it right before the tubing or somehow extend it to a whole other area

and put a lift. But that would be impossssssible cause of a few houses and other issues involving the sun and stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

dude chill out its only been a little more than a month. like find something to do beside be on the computer and wait to hear an update, it will come. tell me the last time someone official from bear has said anyting to us this early? usually its about middle of june or july

i kno.... it just seems like 4ever!! mayday was great but it suxed knoin it was da last time i was boarding! w/e i guess i will have to wait for dat report. i just hope it is gunna be mad sick

go hike sugarbush and while your there take some english lessons. that way you can fix both of your problems.

well actually i was just up at bear last night cuz i was bord and drove up haha but anyways they made the pond(the one alongside the road comming into bear) proboly at least 2 times as big i would prob even say closer to 3. if you can picture the last parking lot where the trail head is they cut down all the trees in there and the pond basicly goes up to there. its HUGE. the new addition is also getting there too.

A few little patches at the top of sasquatch and kodiak but thats probably gone by now. I saw the pond last week too, its huge. It's all part of their new snow-making project to be able to open the mountain in about 2/3 of the time with a wet bulb of 28.