WhiskeyMilitia.com- Dope new gear site with a twist

Chris Becker

Whiskey Milita is a sick new site that is selling bmx, surf, skate, and snowboard gear at 50%-80% off. The twist is that they only sell one new item a day, until it is sold out. New merch is posted at midnight mountain time.

Check it out... whiskeymilitia.com

Whiskey Milita is a sick new site that is selling bmx, surf, skate, and snowboard gear at 50%-80% off. The twist is that they only sell one new item a day, until it is sold out. New merch is posted at midnight mountain time.

Check it out... whiskeymilitia.com

soooooo.... SAC?

Is it your site or are you just spreadin' the love?

after reading through the forums on that site, i think they are intertwined with dogfunk.com, much like SAC is with backcountry.com.

Dogfunk and backcountry are the same site, just names to market to different interests. I believe whiskeymilitia trys to hit the more action sports crowd, while SAC is, like chris becker said, all the womens hiking stuff and such. Cool site.

I believe whiskeymilitia trys to hit the more action sports crowd,

I'll say! hahahahaa

Ditch that sponge-bob deck you're riding and maybe you'll actually clear that tre down the ten set.

Bottom Line:

The Darkstar Cursive Complete