Open till the 22nd !!!

bigdaddyk

I guess I'm glad I decided not to go Monday. I did some research on the flood warnings and found that the east brach of the Deleware is supposed to cause moderate flooding near Downsville around the rt 17 / 30 area. I would have kicked myself in the ass to find that section closed and have to detour, since I have to go through that area :blink: . I feel a little better, now.

Ugh...I'd hate to pay to ski there. :banghead We'll see.

It's the last close thing. You'd pay just as much in gas, to drive farther north :tinfoil: . Plus it gets you another free ticket for next season. B)

Looks like temps will stay low until next weekend, so it should be some really good spring season to close Belleayre.

Yeah, since BB was good on Sat., it should be good at Bell. I'm still bummed that the rain had to close BB a day early :crymore::crymore::crymore: . I ran my last run down, on Sat., like it was the last of the season, because I had a bad feeling that Sunday would be a wash out. I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday, to get a hole in my wisdom tooth checked. I'm half tempted to cancel it on and go on Tuesday, but I've put it off for the last month for skiing. I'll probably end up having it yanked out, anyway.

Edit: I guess Tuesday is out of the question, since part of the road where I have to go might be flooding yet :banghead

Edited by bigdaddyk

Last year we went up to Bell, and it was after a huge rainstorm. Since its state run they closed the ski area down and used it for a shelter. Twas a little annoying, but they gave us free passes to use the following year. Also we hopped in the car and drove down to hunter.

uuuuggghhhh....... no park.......

park is overrated anyway.

hahahaha.... my twin-tipping friends couldnt come up....

force your friend to try skiing, tell him you dont want to be seen with him and his gayblades and maybe you can convert him. but i heard you cant turn gays straight. oh well it would be a good day for him to learn in all seriousness, since its the end of the season, good conditions, ect.

I wonder if the lifts are running at Belleayre today due to the strong winds...BigDaddyK..cancel the dentists appointment..get your 75 days...I want to get to 120 days and after 3 days skiing this weekend I'll be at 118..and it will irritate me if I sit at 118 days all summer..

I'll get my 75th day this weekend....maybe 76.