Team vest pics...

Ski

Thought I'd show off our Racewax.com Ski Team vests that just arrived...our super fast German guy (who is also a PASR member) just happens to work in the fashion industry in NYC and designed them from scratch along the lines of the Spyder Insulators...

Forgive me for saying so, Dr. D, but they sure do blow away your t-shirts :rolleyes:

We're going to try and schedule a quick meeting at Sno late in the summer to hand them out...I have Dr. D's, Metzy's, and Andrea's, if any of you want to get it earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, our vests are mucho sweet by the way. I'm definitely liking that.

When's this team meeting? I'll be sure to make it.

We're going to meet at Sno late in August, Metzy, but PM me your address and I'll stick your's in the mail tomorrow. As is common, I was scheduled for an assignment about 20 minutes from your shop today, but got a last minute change for something in Scranton. Sorry about that.

I can't wait for winter!

• 1 month later...
Sweet! I am def. diggin the vest's!!

Hey, Bob! Mike has most of them and we've been waiting to get together at Sno Cove...kind of killing two birds by handing them out and then checking out the new construction and all. Hopefully, they'll finally open in a couple of weeks. Certainly not a mandatory meeting or anything, just for anyone that just happens to be available that day and is interested in seeing the new place and maybe bring the kids.

• 3 months later...
Just wondering if you got the rest of the vest's in?

Yep, I have your's all folded nicely just waitin' for ya. As a matter of fact, I have everyone's all folded and waiting...I've been hoping to hand deliver when I run into people, as opposed to mailing them. Any chance you're hitting Belleayre for the opening?