Ranger Bashing Pm's

Ski

Ah, so that's the history. It was something similar that created the Yahoo Group. One of the Daves kept joining and then quitting every few days, just to spy, I guess. Then DaveK PM'd me that the pictures were going too far...something about personal attacks and insults.

I said, "Why yes, that's what they are."

We haven't been best friends ever since.

I'm going to state this quite simply. If you provoke the bashing of employees (in this case Rangers) on the Camelback message board, I will remove you from the board. Whether you agree or not, Camelback employees work hard and I'm not going to stand by and let you post a bunch of garbage that will be read by our employees and guests. You now have a choice... Respect our employees and our message board, or take your comments elsewhere. Our message board is not the appropriate forum for your attacks.

Dave K

That wasn't so hard now was it? Just do a little bashing and you "get the message"

The whole message...Now Im starting to see why people don't like K as much as J.

Skidudeski,

[i'm sending you the same message that I sent others the last time Rangers were brought in a negative light on this board:]

I'm going to state this quite simply. If you provoke the bashing of employees (in this case Rangers) on the Camelback message board, I will remove you from the board. Whether you agree or not, Camelback employees work hard and I'm not going to stand by and let you post a bunch of garbage that will be read by our employees and guests. You now have a choice... Respect our employees and our message board, or take your comments elsewhere. Our message board is not the appropriate forum for your attacks.

Skidudeski, there is a line as to what is appropriate, and expressing opinions about our employees on our own board, in a forum that is read by Rangers themselves, in my opinion, crosses that line.

Dave K

Camelback

The whole message...Now Im starting to see why people don't like K as much as J.

Skidudeski,

[i'm sending you the same message that I sent others the last time Rangers were brought in a negative light on this board:]

Skidudeski, there is a line as to what is appropriate, and expressing opinions about our employees on our own board, in a forum that is read by Rangers themselves, in my opinion, crosses that line.

Dave K

Camelback

what a douche bag, he sent me the almost exact same message

The Daves are in kind of a strange position. They have to administer a message board that is filled with different personalities and ideas. The message board is more popular than most because you guys post a lot and keep it alive, so casual surfers become interested and join in. I mean, who wants to post to a dead board? But then they come down hard on you for expressing an opinion about the one thing that most share the same strong opinon about: Rangers.

If an employee, which includes people compensated with free skiing, acts like an asshole to me, then I'm going to express that. Period. All but one Ranger has acted like either a casual or full-fledged asshole to me.

Was the Blue Ski Patroller that pulled us over last week curtious, while still giving us a hard time? I think so. And so we basically kept off his 'slow' trail and went elsewehere to run over little girls.

Perhaps CB management should stay away from hiring pissed-off, wanna-be NJ State Cops that keep failing the physicals. (Yes, there's at least one of those.)

yes i agree. i told u to back off on the CBMB skidude, but i was only tryin to avoid u getting a hard time from the daves. on here i would have coaxed u to say more then the lil u expressed over there. K is definatly a bit of a jerk. this tough position they are in does suck for them, but they could avoid these issues by eliminateing asshole rangers. or maybe shut us post whores up when it comes to CB bashing by copensateing us with free stuff. i would still post as often and keep the board alive if they gave me a few kick backs, and i would agree to praise CB constantly if they were giving ME free shit. anyway, i didn't really have a point to this post, but i know at least on this MB i won't get condemed for ranting about nothing, lol

ski999, the rangers at blue are worse I'd say but that's only cause Blue insists on having those couple trails as "slow" trails which is plain retarded. my friend and I boarded away from them idiots. probably woulda been kicked off if they caught us...

but you need those 2 slow trails, cause like ski patrol told us, its very intimidating to n00bs with people flyin by at full speed. Blue doesnt bother you on any other trail though (like rangerse do on say the asp for gettin air off the rollers)....

ski999, the rangers at blue are worse I'd say but that's only cause Blue insists on having those couple trails as "slow" trails which is plain retarded. my friend and I boarded away from them idiots. probably woulda been kicked off if they caught us...

But are they worse because they are bigger aholes or because they have tighter rules? I just haven't experienced the constant flow of ahole Rangers anywhere like CB. Maybe it's because the diamonds are completely separate, but I ski at Montage now and I don't feel like I'm being WATCHED.

Ahh another PM from dave....After i PMed him back.... (ski you gotta tell me if publicly posting what he said is illigal or anything)

What you're saying is fine.... I don't care what your opinion of the rangers is. You can think whatever you want.

All I'm saying is that I don't want posts about it in the public forum. Your opinion is your opinion... our board is our board.

Dave K

Camelback

Damn hippy :pissed

Ahh another PM from dave....After i PMed him back.... (ski you gotta tell me if publicly posting what he said is illigal or anything)

What you're saying is fine.... I don't care what your opinion of the rangers is. You can think whatever you want.

All I'm saying is that I don't want posts about it in the public forum. Your opinion is your opinion... our board is our board.

Dave K

Camelback

what a fatass...skidude, tell him about our board, then lets see him piss his pants! :woot jk, dont

Dave K

Camelback

Huh? I missed something.

I PMed dave back...And that is what he said to me...But is it legal for me to post what he is saying back to me in a private message?  Or is there some like law against it or something. :rolleyes:  :paranoid

The Taliban would have cut your nads off, but you're 100% safe in America. Perhaps Dave is a Taliban?