Snowmaking begins again

AtomicSkier

http://www.skibluemt.com/POD/index_html

woot woot nice pics!

However, doesn't look as if the quad will be open the first day, as it was open last year. But it is skiing, and at least main street will be open :D

from their conditions page:

Snowmaking: Yes, Vista, Easyout, Midway, All of Main St., Explorer, School Hill

woo checked the conditions:

Date: 12/15/04

Base:

Trails Open:None

Lifts Operating:

Weather: High of 27 --Low of tonight of 20

Surface:

Snowmaking: Yes, Vista, Easyout, Main St., Explorer, School Hill, Lazy Mile, Homestretch, Falls & Tubing.

Special Events: The current forecast indicates that winter is returning! OPENING FRIDAY 12/17/04---HOURS 8:30 AM TO 10PM. Please call 610 826-7700 or 1-877-754-2583 for update

looks like lazy wil be open, if not friday then def. by the weekend.

im heading up sunday probably, or saturday, not sure but they are calling for snow sunday :)

yea, i didn't even look to see if they were making snow on lazy, but they are...i'd expect to open saturday, or sunday...

It seems as if they've stopped making snow on the TP :confused

I sure hope they get lazy mile open for saturday. I guess it won't be long until they start on tuts lane and paradise seeing how they are working on falls.

expect to see Burma open before paradise, and Razors Edge to be open after Lazy Mile. Or so i'm guess. But paradise is usually lower on the todem pole, as they use Burma for a beginner trail right from the lodge, which is needed.