Goggle Help

Saurus

Im looking to buy new goggles that have a large peripheral vision for the new season.

Ones i have in mind so far are: Oakley Crowbars, Electic eg2's, Smith Phenoms and Von Zipper Feenoms.

Right now im in between getting the crowbars or feenoms. I dont like the price tag for the eg2s and im not the fondest of the smiths. So can someone help me make a desicion and also give me feedback if you allready own one of the pairs.

Edited by ICON

i have crowbars, they are amazing. i actually got them from the site dansobey posted. i have the white with pink irid and fire irid lenses. couldnt be happier so far.to tell you the truth i like the phenoms a lot too so it would be hard to go wrong.

i honestly wouldnt get anything besides oakley or smith. yeah, they cost more, but you get what you pay for. they use more comfortable foam against your face, they vent better so they fog up less, and the optics are far and away better than everyone else on the market. the difference between an oakley or smith spheric lense and a flat lense from a company like anon or spy or electric is huge as far as your field of vision, and the clarity of what you're seeing.

HAHAHA no way!

I have them right now and i hate them cause it feels like i have tunnel vision.

Thanks for the link dan!

That sucks, becuase i love them. Prefer them over electric and Oakley, which i've used in the past.

• 3 weeks later...
I have the oakley wisdom and the only downfall for me is fitting them with the helmet... the plastic strap clips suck bawlz

word....thanks for the link... I picked up some new wisdoms for $84 white with fire lenses killer deal...

if you know wisdoms dont fit well with your helmet why did you buy another pair? on top of that, the pair that fits incredibly well with helmets (crowbars) are ten dollars less. granted they dont come with fire lense, but theres no need for that lense on the east coast anyway. a crowbar with black iridium wouldve been perfect.

I wear glasses and the wisdoms seem to be the only ones that fit overtop of them good without killing the bridge of my nose...Otherwise, I'd have gone with the crowbars, blak ird.easier for me just to find a helmet they fit with than to find gogs that fit over my glasses without pain