Last Year's K2 Fuse

Schif

I just found a good deal on a K2 Fuse wide from last year ($219) online. I've been wanting to get a park board for this year and it seems like a good idea. I just want to run it buy everyone on here if anyone has input on the board. I've never really looked into park boards too much so i'm almost new to that side of the sport. Thanks guys.

I'm not a big fan of k2, and there are certainly better deals out there. What sizes are you looking at?

I'm on a 159 now so something around there if not a smidge smaller because it will be a park board and I definately need a WIDE.

How much do you weigh? I wouldn't go above 156 for a park board unless you are 200+. I got a 156 and in hindsight it was too big for the jibbing I wanted to do. Next park board for me will be <155, >151, depending on the model. I'm about 165 lbs, and have ridden a 168 freeride with no problem, so I'm not afraid of long boards. The shorter ones just seem to work out better in the park, and particularly on the rails.

Edited by Glenn

How much do you weigh? I wouldn't go above 156 for a park board unless you are 200+. I got a 156 and in hindsight it was too big for the jibbing I wanted to do. Next park board for me will be <155, >151, depending on the model. I'm about 165 lbs, and have ridden a 168 freeride with no problem, so I'm not afraid of long boards. The shorter ones just seem to work out better in the park, and particularly on the rails.

Good point Glenn, thanks. I've been in the mindset of freeride for so long when it comes to board sizing. I"m around 180lbs now. I knew I needed a shorter board for the park, but I really don't know how short to go. Being a big guy smaller numbers have scared me in the past.

I think 156 might be ideal for you then. When you are looking at the weight ratings for boards just get a board with 180 in the upper end ex. 150-180. For jibbing you want to be on the top, for jumps a little more towards the middle of that range. Depending on what you are doing.