Tonight At The Quad

skidude

Hey at 630 tonight meet at the Sully Quad if your there.  Im hopeing that skimom will get me up there in time.  If not I have 2 peoples Cell numbers so I can call and try and meet up..

i would meet up with u, but seeing the conditions page has made me decide it isn't worth going. in addition to the fact that a number of the people i was meeting there are with LHS ski club who canceled their trip tonight. sorry, ill have to meet up with ya another time. later

haha if they opened to 100% tonight it would be SWEET...the whole mountain would have had a 5PM grooming

nah skidude, only 10 trails and 2 lifts, which dont even goto the top of the mountain, its a terrible night for skiing. fuckin wuss's at camelback....jibo, jones told me CAMELBACK was canceling all trips

haha if they opened to 100% tonight it would be SWEET...the whole mountain would have had a 5PM grooming

nah skidude, only 10 trails and 2 lifts, which dont even goto the top of the mountain, its a terrible night for skiing. fuckin wuss's at camelback....jibo, jones told me CAMELBACK was canceling all trips

yea i didn't get details on the cancelation. just heard it was canceled. so i figured i would just spend a night at home with the g/f. and maybe do a lil drawing.