Aggressive opening

ThinkSnow

Well, it looks like blue has taken a pretty aggressive stand on opening this year, with Burma Road and Raceway opening today... I wonder if it'll give them the edge or if it'll bite them in the ass with the weather coming in the next couple days.... I guess we'll see, but they're 50% open now, at least by trail count, and paradise was really looking like it had just about enough snow to open last night.

Well, it looks like blue has taken a pretty aggressive stand on opening this year, with Burma Road and Raceway opening today... I wonder if it'll give them the edge or if it'll bite them in the ass with the weather coming in the next couple days.... I guess we'll see, but they're 50% open now, at least by trail count, and paradise was really looking like it had just about enough snow to open last night.

camelback are taking a different approach, they stopped blowing yesterday (no sign of any new snowmaking this morning (conditions were lovely though :D ). There was not much snow on any of the west side trails, I cant see them getting many open for the weekend.

2 trails (Tut and Bitches) is getting a little tiresome :angry: But I'll still be up there every chance I get. :)

yeah blue is definatly taking a head in all of the pa mountains, but they just want to have lots of trails for the christmas rush....maybe i might attempt riding this sunday, that is if they have enough runs open to fan out the people.

they got Burma open, which takes care of alot of beginners, paradise will be open by sunday...as will the bunny slopes, so that brings the trailcoat up at least 18, they had a decent amount of snow, surprisingly on sidewinder, after only one night. They need to start blowing on razors edge, that HAS to be next in priority after sidewinder park :)

we do kick pa ass in snowmaking.. first open last closed.. mark my words.... and we are agressive... but it works for us b/c of the crew and equipt. we got..... right now we are still in quanity not quality snow mode.. were pushing to open more trails asap.... wait til we have more time and can make real good snow!