TR for Tuesday the 20th

Great day, Got new boots so I skiied allot better than the other day. Got to ski with some guys from PASR! Tyler and Travis were there on their boards. I was doing abit more than i thought i would, on some rails (failing) on those boxes till that second one got shit and got all tilted out (failed) and i was messing around REALLY good on that last box so i was happy about that.

Got up their at about 3:30-45 and skiied with a few friends. The one was shit today, he's normally really good, but just was not feeling ANYTHING, Cam (another friend) on his second year skiing did some sick boxes today, and was putting some some ok 180's from what he was doing last year. Jack was great as always, 1st run 1st day did a rail so clean.... I was jealouse... Oh well, its only my 2nd day, so w/e I'm not stressing this year out. Travis was really quite, dident talk much, only saw him do a few rails, Tyler was killin' it. Some Nose slides, and a 360 is what i saw from him. Happy I found some PASR's to ski with, Kinda board with old friends that are like, maniacs... I left around 8:45 and slept the day home, I had a good day, I dont know about anyone else... conditions where good. Not as bad as the other day, although I fell into a hole mid 180 and took a hell of a flip... Kinda sucked ass...

All around, great day, Happy to ski again. What can I say?

That was my trip report, figured i'd post one up... Feel free to add/comment/flame... lol

haha yeah it was cool that you got to ride with me and k2rider. thanks for the compliments, nothing special though.

it was a fun night, we rode with mike and his friend for about an hour. we were there from about 3:15 to 8:45. the conditions were really slow in the beginning until the fog set in and it sped up a lot. it turned out to be an awesome night and liftlines cleared out by about 7:30. Snow coverage was decent with some brown spots. its gonna be tough for them to make it through this upcoming stretch with no snowmaking.

whoever those kids boulder called as park crew tonight were awful. they were out a lot but did absolutely nothing to improve things. had to be a training night for them or something. anyway a fun night overall with a shit ton of runs.

i should have a few pics up in a bit.

Great day, Got new boots so I skiied allot better than the other day. Got to ski with some guys from PASR! Tyler and Travis were there on their boards. I was doing abit more than i thought i would, on some rails (failing) on those boxes till that second one got shit and got all tilted out (failed) and i was messing around REALLY good on that last box so i was happy about that.

Got up their at about 3:30-45 and skiied with a few friends. The one was shit today, he's normally really good, but just was not feeling ANYTHING, Cam (another friend) on his second year skiing did some sick boxes today, and was putting some some ok 180's from what he was doing last year. Jack was great as always, 1st run 1st day did a rail so clean.... I was jealouse... Oh well, its only my 2nd day, so w/e I'm not stressing this year out. Travis was really quite, dident talk much, only saw him do a few rails, Tyler was killin' it. Some Nose slides, and a 360 is what i saw from him. Happy I found some PASR's to ski with, Kinda board with old friends that are like, maniacs... I left around 8:45 and slept the day home, I had a good day, I dont know about anyone else... conditions where good. Not as bad as the other day, although I fell into a hole mid 180 and took a hell of a flip... Kinda sucked ass...

All around, great day, Happy to ski again. What can I say?

That was my trip report, figured i'd post one up... Feel free to add/comment/flame... lol

Keep at it you have good days and bad days in the park. Some days I go up and I land 3 or 4 new tricks, and then next time you go you can't do anything on stuff you've been doing all season. Sometimes I find listening to the same songs (if you have headphones) gets you back in the zone because when you hear those songs it clicks. I usually take the songs out of snowboarding videos I like so it just gets you in that mindset.

Nice pics Oakley, I am in the first one in the background...last night was pretty fun especially since it was only crowded for about 45 minutes. Mike, I think I saw you last night, were you skiing with a couple other skiers?

Yes i was! There were about 5 of us! After awhile 3 of them left, so i skied with these 2 for the rest of the night!

modus operandi? gangstar?

nohhh, more classical hip-hop!