New Board.

Kyle

I just got back from the ski bum where i bought a new Saloman 152 bulge? i believe. i forget the name. anyway it was on sale for 175 and i got a pair of ride rx bindings. the total ended up being a little over 300. anyway has anyone ever ridden saloman boards or ride bindings before? are they any good? pro's and con's. the board has alot of flex which is good for park riding. and the bindings seem like they're pretty good. anyway reviews on the board/bindings would be nice if you've ever ridden a salomon board or ride rx bindings before.

if you want a binding for park, the ride mvmnt series is designed just for park,rails,jumps,jibs and what have you so anything like the delta MVMNT beta MVMNT alpha MVMNT; although my personal choice from ride would be the Beta MVMNT ULs because their just as good as the alphas but the ratchet has a better feel to it. The binding you got is one of their all around bindings it can pretty much do it all but a binding from the MVMNT series is strictly a park binding.

As for your board I've never personally ridden a salomon but a friend of mine has one he uses for park and is pretty happy with it.

Edited by GNU_rider

• 3 weeks later...