its snowing and nestors has what you need.

i_love_cougars

that really blows i'm 15 but i got workin papers and shit liek that and i like to think i know boards pretty good any chance you'll fire one of those jerk off's and hire me lol? but for real should i come in for an app or would it be a waste of time?

If you talk like you type... then yes it is a waste of time.

i went to nesters yesterday and some dude came over to help...when we told him we were lookin for a wide board.. he said " ah sorry guys i really dont know to much about boards" so i said thanks. so i wasnt impressed.

maybe you asked somebody who was knowledgable about skis and not snowboards. that would explain your poor impression. and if thats the case, he could have referred you to somebody who was knowledgable about boards to make the situation better.

maybe you asked somebody who was knowledgable about skis and not snowboards. that would explain your poor impression. and if thats the case, he could have referred you to somebody who was knowledgable about boards to make the situation better.

true john, but remember, you're dealing with some pretty special people and there isn't anyone in that place anymore with any knowledge of snowboards...i hear they beat their employees too

true john, but remember, you're dealing with some pretty special people and there isn't anyone in that place anymore with any knowledge of snowboards...i hear they beat their employees too

haha thats true. i heard rumors of the same sort... you skiing Blue this weekend? please tell me yes.

haha thats true. i heard rumors of the same sort... you skiing Blue this weekend? please tell me yes.

I...T...C.................................................but then i'll be helping the young one's ride the slippery sliders, grind rails and halfcircle jumpramp in freeride...i'm hoping to get out friday too though but i think i work

no actualy he was the guy that was sent to us...after telling the first person we needed help with boards...they said hold on ill get someone...so they sent this person..who told us he didnt know much about boards...true story...my poor impression was accurate