its snowing and nestors has what you need.

i_love_cougars

haha you guys are rediculous. for those who are a little low on cash you can come check out our stuff from the 06 07 season. ask some of the guys in the snowboard shop what they have in the basement. another thing is that if you get a full set up you get an automatic 50 dollars knocked off of the total price.

haha you guys are rediculous. for those who are a little low on cash you can come check out our stuff from the 06 07 season. ask some of the guys in the snowboard shop what they have in the basement. another thing is that if you get a full set up you get an automatic 50 dollars knocked off of the total price.

I heard theres lots of retards working in that place this year...nothing like it used to be......and why do you have leftover shit stuffed in the basement? that shit should've been gone months ago, must be those damn special kids.

I just checked out your website cougars...it doesn't even have and winter gear on it? whats that? fat , smelly and/or special kids??

Edited by RomeOp

I heard theres lots of retards working in that place this year...nothing like it used to be......and why do you have leftover shit stuffed in the basement? that shit should've been gone months ago, must be those damn special kids.

I just checked out your website cougars...it doesn't even have and winter gear on it? whats that? fat , smelly and/or special kids??

i agree. there was this kid working in the snowboard department that was such a tool. his name was **** or something like that. i dunno but he was a complete clown. and then another kid working with the skis... people were calling him ***** when he was there? complete loser.

Edited by T*Maki

i agree. there was this kid working in the snowboard department that was such a tool. his name was **** or something like that. i dunno but he was a complete clown. and then another kid working with the skis... people were calling him ***** when he was there? complete loser.

yeah i agree with everyone, our staff could use a little bit of work. the main guy with the dreads went out to seattle to work for k2, and the other guy larry quit. ive been there for about 4 seasons, and the other kid has been working there for...since he could work. everyone else whos selling snowboards have been cliniced on the stuff this year, but i dont think theyre as serious as the first two mentioned. the two guys who were first mentioned are full time and are almost always in the shop. so if youre not confident in the sales person thats helping you just shout out for dan or rob.

later kiddies.

yeah i agree with everyone, our staff could use a little bit of work. the main guy with the dreads went out to seattle to work for k2, and the other guy larry quit. ive been there for about 4 seasons, and the other kid has been working there for...since he could work. everyone else whos selling snowboards have been cliniced on the stuff this year, but i dont think theyre as serious as the first two mentioned. the two guys who were first mentioned are full time and are almost always in the shop. so if youre not confident in the sales person thats helping you just shout out for dan or rob.

later kiddies.

that dan kid is ok i guess, but he can't even spell BATALEON correctly...and that other kid just seems like some sort or stalker/pedophile or something, i think he's from germany or something like that...the other kids i've heard are worthless.... there is one girl there though, kate i think, she's smokin hot...

anyway to summarize, don't buy snowboards from guys wearing khaki's and button-up shirts and buy snowboards from snowboard shops, not ski shops that carry snowboards because it makes them money...use your heads

haha yeah that Kate girl... damnnnnn. i'm scared of her boyfriend though cuz he's pretty big (i hope he isnt reading this and knows who i am)

yeah i agree with everyone, our staff could use a little bit of work. the main guy with the dreads went out to seattle to work for k2, and the other guy larry quit. ive been there for about 4 seasons, and the other kid has been working there for...since he could work. everyone else whos selling snowboards have been cliniced on the stuff this year, but i dont think theyre as serious as the first two mentioned. the two guys who were first mentioned are full time and are almost always in the shop. so if youre not confident in the sales person thats helping you just shout out for dan or rob.later kiddies.
ps- i was just kidding about those guys. i ski/ride with them much of my time out there

later kiddies.

i rag on nestors, but i actually got my last two boards there as well as me last two sets of binding. i go pretty much buy everything else online though. i won't buy anything at nestors anymore though unless i can't wait for it to be shipped since the dread guy is gone. all the stuff i mentioned buying there i bought from him. he knew his shit.

come into nestors and check out BATALLION snowboards (new this year) as well as DC boots! tons of cool outerwear and accessories. get your boards tuned up before the mountains open.

peace kiddies

If you really do work at Nestors, where the hell are my Lange boots that I ordered over a Month ago.

that really blows i'm 15 but i got workin papers and shit liek that and i like to think i know boards pretty good any chance you'll fire one of those jerk off's and hire me lol? but for real should i come in for an app or would it be a waste of time?