Clarification from CB regarding night passes

Timeless

Just recieved a response from SkiCamelback regarding the use of "Sun-Friday + nights" passes for the time before night skiing starts. I thought I'd post it just to save anyone any embarassment this weekend (or next).

The offer to use the "nights only" pass during the day DOES NOT apply to the "Sun-Friday + nights" pass. Not sure I understand the logic here, as it should allow the holder to ski/ride after 4pm on a saturday, but the bottom line is they will not be honored this saturday.

Just so we have our facts straight...

There are 2 different passes

-Nights Only

-Sun-Friday+Nights

The Nights only passes are being honored during the day until night skiing/riding is available.

However...

The Sun-Friday+Nights passes will not be honored during the day on Saturday.

Is this a correct or did I miss something?

Great way to start the year off on the "right" foot. Those of us who paid the extra money for a Sunday - Friday pass dont get to ski this Saturday :confused but those that paid only for night skiing do get to ski 7 Days a week open to close :screwy . Great way to start the year off with a pissed off customer! :angry:

Edited by Dave_S

why do they make passes so confusing up there and then make different exceptions in different situations that screw some people and not others. they should just keep it the way it is in the regualr season and not make changes just because its early.
Or they could just open for night skiing straight away like everyone else.
Is this a correct or did I miss something?
correct in everything you wrote

In a weird way it makes sense --- nights won't start for probably another week --- this way no one is blocked out. Mabey next season CB will stick to the "policy" and night pass people will just have to wait? Or mabey just sell one type of pass, and I bet it wouldn't be less that $600.

After nights start, don't worry -- the night guys won't take up space on the primo days.

Bonus for night skiers and snowboarders --- its fair.

Great way to start the year off on the "right" foot. Those of us who paid the extra money for a Sunday - Friday pass dont get to ski this Saturday :confused but those that paid only for night skiing do get to ski 7 Days a week open to close :screwy . Great way to start the year off with a pissed off customer! :angry:
Can your ride on a regular Saturday night if night riding was available? If not then this is fine, if you can ride Saturday night with a Sun-Fri + nights pass then you're right, this is a little weird.
$630 for a pass is rediculous .. thats why im going to shawnee where unlimited is $300
Shawnee's new marketing slogan should be "SHAWNEE: half the mountain, half the price!" Edited by DHarrisburg

Can your ride on a regular Saturday night if night riding was available? If not then this is fine, if you can ride Saturday night with a Sun-Fri + nights pass then you're right, this is a little weird.Shawnee's new marketing slogan should be "SHAWNEE: half the mountain, half the price!"

to answer your question yes Friday night is available to me with a Sunday - Friday pass. no matter what this is not fine. I am sick of defending this mountain. I put up with this crap and defend them on this board and elseware and the pay off this. I paid more and i get to ski less. Night skiers get to ski 7 days a week i get 6 this sucks!

It gets dark way to early this time of the year for Camelwack to offer night skiing..it's strictly for the safety of the guests..plus kids should be doing homework after school..not skiing and riding..

homework<skiing/riding.

just kidding. homework is important. gotta get that good student drivers insurance discount :unsure: