Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

rail jam sucked u coodnt get any speed they finally just said fuck it and let anybody who wanted to hit it hit....also sum dumb ass 12 yr kid jumped off the double from 30 feet(right before the cliff drop) broke his wrist ankles like arm and compressed his spine.....get this he did it so he wouldnt be late for his school bus..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rail jam sucked u coodnt get any speed they finally just said fuck it and let anybody who wanted to hit it hit....also sum dumb ass 12 yr kid jumped off the double from 30 feet(right before the cliff drop) broke his wrist ankles like arm and compressed his spine.....get this he did it so he wouldnt be late for his school bus..

OMG!!!!!! Thats crazy! im on snowboard patrol at bear and glad i wasnt there to see that accident.

park was soo sick this morning and held up great until i left at 4:45, everything was perfect. the jumps and rails all had great lips and landings. the first jump in cascade is absolutely awesome please dont change it and the big jump in tubing was nice. perfect temps, perfect snow, perfect day. i will throw up some pictures in a bit

Edited by Oakley21

some pics from today:

awesome day at BC...

boardinwithty106.jpg

cascade's 1st jump, spinning fun...

boardinwithty113.jpg

boardinwithty179.jpg

Flat rail...

boardinwithty212.jpg

Bleachers...

boardinwithty206.jpg

Rainbow...

boardinwithty259.jpg

Tubing Jump...

boardinwithty190.jpg

those are some sick pics. really like the bleacher one. i saw you there today.