Ty's TR 12/8/7 Opening Day

Ski

Yeah, Melissa, I thought it was a given that you weren't included since you hadn't been dealing with how it was under county ownership. Are you heading up tonight?

No offense was taken, I just wanted to point it out. Skibum said that one of their pumps was broken, which explains a lot.

I haven't decided if I'll go over tonight. I had plans to go with a friend of mine (who also has a season pass), but yesterday she decided to take her board AND her skis in to be tuned, so now she is out. Whether I go depends on the conditions. Does anyone know what it's like over there? If I go, I'll just be sticking to the top half of the mountain though--my body is still remembering how to ski:)

No offense was taken, I just wanted to point it out. Skibum said that one of their pumps was broken, which explains a lot.

I haven't decided if I'll go over tonight. I had plans to go with a friend of mine (who also has a season pass), but yesterday she decided to take her board AND her skis in to be tuned, so now she is out. Whether I go depends on the conditions. Does anyone know what it's like over there? If I go, I'll just be sticking to the top half of the mountain though--my body is still remembering how to ski:)

Im sure it's very slushy today.

Im not riding in the rain tonight, and tomorrow im working rentals, so I won't be riding again till Wednesday. Melissa when are me you and ski going to ride together?

I'm a proponent of Sno mountain. People down here in Philly know that you can head up to the Poconos to ski, but most people just head up once or twice a year and it doesn't matter where they go. Whenever I'm telling people about the different ski areas, I always make a point to bring up Sno. Most people down here don't know about it, and didn't know much about Montage. I visited Sno twice last year and definitely intend to return this year.

Im not riding in the rain tonight, and tomorrow im working rentals, so I won't be riding again till Wednesday. Melissa when are me you and ski going to ride together?

OMG, Nick do you want to be in my fanclub?

I might be out Wednesday evening (or I might just go to the gym). Don't get too excited though because I'm not touching the North Face for a good week or so til I feel solid again.

Supposed to be clearing out and chilly tonight, Nick. Good carving weather.

BTW, Nick, have you ever corked on wax? I have a free sample of some special wax and a jibber's feedback would be cool to get. But this is a wax that you don't iron on---you rub it on like it's a crayon, then use a cork to heat it up and rub it into the structure. It's a wax that will make you fly really f*cking high. You can use a tuning kit cork or even just a cork from a wine bottle...

They are like your typical teenager in high school...waiting until the night before to start writing that 5 page paper.

And still surfing PASR while writing.

thats me. i'm supposed to be doing some current event thing that's been assigned since last week and i'm roaming PASR.