Serious Edit with trick tips

librider

all i know is that today at boulder i made sure i landed 90 plenty of times sooooo hopefully next time you got your damn BROCAM out at boulder, ill get the shot

and ill make sure to wear a tight jersey that looks like the 96 olympic basketball jerseys like Barkley, Hakeem the dream, and John Stockon

"YOU Can't Touch The Dream Team"

yeah i made sure i landed 90 a shit load today. dw2430 yelled at me when i didnt. I was doing fs 450's & 270's and the bs equivalents off jumpers and landing in 90 off boxes and railers but it was icy so it wasnt a lot of fun.

and that scooby doo trick isnt called that, its a super tapper and ive been doing them since 01 . sorry

yeah i made sure i landed 90 a shit load today. dw2430 yelled at me when i didnt. I was doing fs 450's & 270's and the bs equivalents off jumpers and landing in 90 off boxes and railers but it was icy so it wasnt a lot of fun.

and that scooby doo trick isnt called that, its a super tapper and ive been doing them since 01 . sorry

yeah i saw you two up there.. freedom wasn't all that bad after they groomed it but before hand they whole trail was a sheet of ice

yeah i saw you two up there.. freedom wasn't all that bad after they groomed it but before hand they whole trail was a sheet of ice

everything was really sticky though and the run ins for stuff started to get all sketchy.

hah yeah when i first got there i just slid down trails on my back and grabbed my board the whole way. flat land rodeosliders alll dayyyyy

everything was really sticky though and the run ins for stuff started to get all sketchy.

hah yeah when i first got there i just slid down trails on my back and grabbed my board the whole way. flat land rodeosliders alll dayyyyy

haha yeah when i first hit the spine at the top of freedom i slid out and ended up sliding all the way down past those first down boxes on my back it was so bad