car broken into

sirfrancisbacon9

ah yes, i go skiing today and what happens? my car is broken into in the lower lot of camelback. probably wont help at all but a pair of white oakley crowbar goggles with pink iridium lenses, a beaten up black ipod (not much of a loss suckers), and a pair of burton ronin gloves, army camo on top with black on the bottom were stolen.

ah yes, i go skiing today and what happens? my car is broken into in the lower lot of camelback.

I feel it, too. I got hit last spring parked at my favorite running park and I haven't been back since. Best to just let it go, unless you run into someone with your gear. I think it's then acceptable to beat them to death...

I feel it, too. I got hit last spring parked at my favorite running park and I haven't been back since. Best to just let it go, unless you run into someone with your gear. I think it's then acceptable to beat them to death...

Last night I was christmas shopping and on my way back to my car I was thinking about what i'd do if i saw someone digging around in my trunk while i came back to it. I'd probably walk near the car but look as if i was gonna just walk past, and then either ask them for the time and try to catch them off guard, or just begin beating the shit out of them when they're not looking. If it ever happened definitely enjoy kicking someone's ass and then dragging them over to the store to ask someone to call the cops.

sorry to hear about your gear man. As adrian said, they'll get theirs.

Paybacks gonna be a bitch for the thief.

I hope the next time the thief(I'll assume it's a guy) is at a nightclub and he finally gets some drunk slut to dance with him, he shits all over himself..Then he'll leave the club in embarrassment with his poopy pants and get to his car and it will be stolen..Then he'll get jumped and robbed....You'd be surprised but it could happen..

first hand experience?