January 1 Skiing

messr2006

Hey everyone ,

January 1st is of course the first day of the new year. I thought it would be Cool to see all You people up there with the PASR stickers at CAMELBACK.

It is just a thought hopefully I will See all you up there with those stickers up there.

Edited by messr2006

I'm going up to blue for the whole day, im going to be in Jim Thorpe for the weekend with my parents and lets say i would rather be at a crowded blue than stuck in a house watching people smoke and drink themselves to death :drink3::smoke::killyourself:

anyway do you think it will be horribly crowded?

I think its gonna get real bad at all the mountains around 12, which is when I plan on leaving. I may head back up in the evening to CB, but we shall see. Can't wait till the 3rd when all the vacationers go back to work/school and I have the mountain to myself for a week :)

I think its gonna get real bad at all the mountains around 12, which is when I plan on leaving. I may head back up in the evening to CB, but we shall see. Can't wait till the 3rd when all the vacationers go back to work/school and I have the mountain to myself for a week :)

i agree!! it wil be so nice come jan 3rd. :D

i left blue around 12:30 today, and my longest liftline was under a minute  :D Probably about 30 seconds

Hopefully tommorow will be the same way. CB was hit or miss, same lift, with in the hour would be empty 20 min line, empty 20 min line etc. It was really irratating. I think there was a few large groups hosing the rest of us. I just plan on getting to blue before the crowd hits though, reguardless of how small it is.

Went and stepped into blues lodge yesterday and turned around and left. It was sooooooo crowded yesterday and had people who couldn't speak english everywhere. Talk about a waste of gas oh well I stopped at the blue mountain drive in for a cone on the way home but my mother was ticked for driving me there and then I go home right away.

i would go but dont have the money. maybe my bro could spot me like 20 dollars.

Fat chance, I'm the poor college kid remember :unsure:, but I will be there. Camo pants, hoodie of some kind if its cold, otherwise a thermal lonsleve with a tee over it, grey helmet, and a distinctive beard :rock. I'll try and keep my stickers visable.

Ooops, I'll be at blue.

Edited by dthmtluncrn