Timberline Park

snoboardr270

I was just wondering what was goin on with the Timberline park. I was there a few days ago and it was open but there was no jumps/rails except for ones that people made. i was wonderin what ur plans were for this new park and if u were planning on putting any jumps or rails in it.

• 5 weeks later...
I don't work there or anything but timberline is supposed to be a boarder cross course.  I don't think there are going to be any rails or anything.  Its going to have big banked turns, rollers, some jumps and stuff like that.

my friend works their and timby wont have any rails. they had a nice set of four fairly tight rollers and a step up

i love timberline. the run is so sweet, cept shitty skiers/boarders go on it and ruin it, they fall all over the place. it can get pretty dangerous and icy. the last jump/roller is a step up and is sketch cause the last jump slows u down, i go around it but it can be painful. its nice cause that part of the mtn. is quiet, but hard as fuck to get over there, its just so much lift riding

• 1 month later...