Anyone skiing ton.?

Bobert540

I will be meeting Ski at 6pm to take some runs. Just seeing if anyone else is going to be out....

I will be goin up around 5:30 - 6.... I bet sno is going to be dead due to the cold weather! They will probably be blowing on every hill. I got khaki pants a black jacket, and greenish helmet.

Give me a holler if you see me up there, always lookin for new people to ski with!

STEVE

I'll be up there. So where are we meeting?

Hey, Nick! I'll be finding Bob at the top of the Phoebe and we'll be lapping the NF. I'll probably be meeting up with a friend that you'd get a kick out of meeting Saturday. Actually, Saturday's becoming a PASR day...if you're working, we'll be sure to hit the park.

Hey, Nick! I'll be finding Bob at the top of the Phoebe and we'll be lapping the NF. I'll probably be meeting up with a friend that you'd get a kick out of meeting Saturday. Actually, Saturday's becoming a PASR day...if you're working, we'll be sure to hit the park.
I am working Saturday from 3-10. But tomorrow ill definitely take some laps down the NF. I hate skiing the park at night because I can't see much. So 6 at the top of Phoebe. Sounds good, if im not there by five after six then leave without me. I might either be gone or lapping the NF already.