TR 1-7-08

stevePSSC

my bro an i arrived around 8:30 and rode till about 1:00.. early in the day it was nice but once it warmed up and the sun came out it became very slushy.. perfect spring riding though in jan. the park was the same as it has been and we filmed for awhile so i will have a video up soon. but the bad news for the day is i broke my board a few days ago, right across the tail. and today i broke my collarbone so my season is over.. on the rainbow box i was just simply nollieing off the top all day long and when we were planning on heading home we went through the park again and i went to nollie off the rainbow box again and i ended up nollieing too soon and just flew forward and landed right on my shoulder/collarbone.. so then i got to sit in the first aid room for 30 mins waiting for my ride to come take me to the hospital.. then another 3hr wait there.. and now im out for 6-8 weeks

Edited by brtndominant

Never call last run! See what happens.

You can't come up with an old board anywhere?

haha it wasnt the last run we were gonna do like a few more but it ended up being the last one once that happened haha i never call last run...

my bro has an old burton custom but once my collarbone heals i should still be able to ride the dom.. the tail is cracked pretty bad but its still rideable