What brands run larger than others??

phillycore

I have a hard time finding quality ski pants that fit me being as I'm a larger guy (aka fat)

in a sport where larger guys are far from the norm.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows offhand which brands seem to fit larger than others.

I've tried on ski pants before in a XXL that fit, some that are too big, and some that a can of crisco

wouldn't help me fit into them. It's hard enough finding that size to begin with, so any help is appreciated.

Also if anyone knows of a place that even carries a 2xl ski pant other than an el-cheapo black ski bib.

Honestly any help other than telling me to lose weight or quit skiing would be appreciated.

I know that obermeyer and spyder fit larger than north face and columbia is larger than north face but smaller than obermeyer.

never tried burton on as thought it was just for snowboarders (although I did buy a pair of their gloves)

Does snowboard pants run larger than ski pants??

If you want the run down on the Burton stuff here it goes.

Burton- Normal to baggier fit

Ronin- Baggy fit

White Collection- normal to baggy

aK- Normal, but not backcountry tight

If your looking for something that is going to run baggy, go with Ronin. All of the brands i put up are Burton brands just different lines.

I know Sessions runs baggier and im really digging all of there stuff lately, more so than anything else.

Any of the hardcore backcountry gear ie: Patagonia, Arc Teryx, Marmot. Is going to run really tight

Bonfire probably runs alittle baggy but im not sure..

Thats about all i can think of for now.

The problem I have is in the waist...I've got a big ol fast food gut... the legs are always fine....sometimes even pretty baggy. as I do walk about 14 miles a day at work (yeah hard to believe someone could be fat when they do that, but unfortunately my body has just gotten used to the walking over the years and it's not like excersize)

I tried a pair of Burton 2xl 2L cargo pants on and they fit... they're a tad tight but they would be fine.

I just need to get my shit back together and start working out again...

going along with wat sumone said about burton have different lines heres everybody they "own" Anon Optics (snowboard goggles and eyewear), R.E.D. Protection (helmets and body armor), Analog Outerwear, Gravis Footwear, Forum Snowboarding, Jeenyus Snowboards, Foursquare Outerwear, and Special Blend (SB) Outerwear

Processor for Car manufacturer... depending on what I do each day it ranges from 8-14 miles a day though (nutrionist had me wear a pedometer for 2 weeks FTW) I can make it more or less by using a taylor dunn / push cart for small parts aisles. Warehouse work in large distribution center

There's a lot of jobs other than mine that would require that type of walking though...

Mailman, UPS, DHL, stuff like that.. You'd be surprised how much you actually walk during a day... supposively a busy homemaker walks almost 3 miles a day in her own home.

obermeyer's stuff fits pretty big. i have large pants from them for the length, and i can barely keep them up even with a belt.

Yeah I agree... the obermeyer pants that I have are the biggest ones I have...(most of the time too big) however they are a short (bought them not knowing this) as they must think all fat people are 5'9" tall or something.. I don't wear them hardly at all...

My favorite pair was made by a company named oxide that doesn't seem to exist any longer.