Bode News

Ski

So is "Bode enabled his cop-killer cousin" the new "Bode is a lousy drunk who will go nowhere after he leaves the US team" now that he's doing well?

I've said a lot about Bode, you moron, mostly that he's the greatest talent every to ski out of the US. You can make up quotes, which you just did, or you can UNDERSTAND what I've been saying. Bode's boozing and blowing off Olympic opportunities is a horrible example. Look at the example he set for his cousin---'to get that fucking cop'.

You can bow down to people who have great talent. It sure sounds like you'd like to get on your knees for Bode, DH.

I've repeatedly said Bode is the most decorated skier in US history, but the WORST role model ever to come out of either the ski or snowboard team. Why it pains you that I don't want to root for the drunken idiot is beyond me.

Now go make up some more quotes, you idiot.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree as far as Bode is concerned,

A great idea.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make up quotes, which you just did, or you can UNDERSTAND what I've been saying.

Sorry that I paraphrased the majority of your posts concerning Bode up until the fiasco with his cousin. Point still stands, you would constantly bash Bode for being a drunk who wouldn't adhere to US team rules but now that he's on his own and doing well the only thing you can bring up is weak accusations of being a second-hand cop killer.

Edited by DHarrisburg

Sorry that I paraphrased the majority of your posts concerning Bode up until the fiasco with his cousin. Point still stands, you would constantly bash Bode for being a drunk who wouldn't adhere to US team rules but now that he's on his own and doing well the only thing you can bring up is weak accusations of being a second-hand cop killer.

I'm glad that you admit you're a liar. I'll get you some knee pads for the next time you come back east...maybe hit up a Bode autograph session.

I'm glad that you admit you're a liar. I'll get you some knee pads for the next time you come back east...maybe hit up a Bode autograph session.

I must have missed the thread where paraphrasing months of identical posts into one line makes you a liar but thanks for letting me know. As far as me being on Bode's dick; who here is is making threads about him on a fairly regular basis?

I must have missed the thread where paraphrasing months of identical posts into one line makes you a liar but thanks for letting me know. As far as me being on Bode's dick; who here is is making threads about him on a fairly regular basis?

A race fan, you dipshit. And look up quotation marks in the dictionary. Just don't do it again---it's sleazy even for you.

A race fan, you dipshit. And look up quotation marks in the dictionary. Just don't do it again---it's sleazy even for you.

OK, so if one subscribes to an internet feed for a ski race one can make countless number of threads and posts about someone but if another person occasionally replies and disagrees then they are considered a dick rider. Got it.

OK, so if one subscribes to an internet feed for a ski race one can make countless number of threads and posts about someone but if another person occasionally replies and disagrees then they are considered a dick rider. Got it.

Yeah, okay, whatever. A lot of my friends are boarders and park rats.

You're saying an internet feed is what I rely on for my background in ski racing? Huh?

Love Bode all you want. Just don't make up fake quotes.

Yeah, okay, whatever. A lot of my friends are boarders and park rats.

What exactly does this have to do with anything?

You're saying an internet feed is what I rely on for my background in ski racing? Huh?

I was using that as a measure of how much someone is a fan of ski racing. The idea was that if you care enough about ski racing to the point where you would subscribe to internet feeds you are allowed to say whatever you want as many times as you want without repercussions, meanwhile if someone replies to your constant stream of posts they become obsessed with the subject matter. Doesn't really make much sense to me but what do I know, I'm not a hardcore fan of ski racing.

Love Bode all you want. Just don't make up fake quotes.

If you want I could probably waste time digging up near-verbatim quotes that would match what I paraphrased in my post but I'd honestly rather spend my time doing something else.

If you want I could probably waste time digging up near-verbatim quotes that would match what I paraphrased in my post but I'd honestly rather spend my time doing something else.

Ha, that sounds an awful lot like Dan Rather's fake National Guard document story before the last election.

And it used to be big news before his clan got so infamous. Not a lot of people give a crap anymore.

Pssssttttt....................."Ski............this is God speaking. Your crazy............it's not Bodes fault and did you see his kickass runs yesterday?"

I hope I didn't misquote God.

The idea was that if you care enough about ski racing to the point where you would subscribe to internet feeds you are allowed to say whatever you want as many times as you want without repercussions, meanwhile if someone replies to your constant stream of posts they become obsessed with the subject matter. Doesn't really make much sense to me but what do I know, I'm not a hardcore fan of ski racing.

DING DING DING.... yes folks, we have the correct answer...

BODE RULZ!

so what? now you reduce yourself to calling out kids? and you call yourself a coach? good god man..... are you sane?

You called my kid a prostitute, you fuckhead. And the mods allowed it, so I'm really not sure what Glenn's doing in this now. Rob, look how far it got you by disparaging your kids coaches. He quit and his coaches said THANK GOD HE'S GONE. They hated you and they couldn't stand the brat. Glad to here he's watching video games and drinking quietly in his room. They post all about the booze they swipe from you. Both my kids have class and are hard working student athletes. You're a high school dropout raising a couple of arrogant little pricks who are going to follow in your footsteps. Calling kids out? Pfffttt...you or THEY posted my phone number and had a bunch of little assholes invade my home. You are a family of scum for that. Period.

BTW, I'd never coach your kids. I'd kick there asses off any of my teams on the first day. How's that Atomic sponsorship you shot your mouth off about? You're nothing but a pompous liar.