08/09 season passes

nick

I dont see anywhere on the JFBB site that says the pass is valid for the remainder of this season. Can someone confirm this?

you're right, it doesn't say it anywhere on the website. Last year that is what they did and I am pretty sure it was on the website for this year. I would call to confirm.

And if it was just me with the pass, I would upgrade to the vip. But the kids season pass prices are $100 less than adult ($349). The Vip is $549 kid or adult. I can't justify spending $500 extra for the 3 of us just because I have no patience. But that validation process is a pain in the ass. Lately there have been several people ahead of me asking if little susie's pink gloves were in lost and found and people just asking random questions about rentals and lessons. There are 2 computers at the desk and always at least 4 people working the desk, but only one computer is ever on and one employee taking care of the line.

you're right, it doesn't say it anywhere on the website. Last year that is what they did and I am pretty sure it was on the website for this year. I would call to confirm.

And if it was just me with the pass, I would upgrade to the vip. But the kids season pass prices are $100 less than adult ($349). The Vip is $549 kid or adult. I can't justify spending $500 extra for the 3 of us just because I have no patience. But that validation process is a pain in the ass. Lately there have been several people ahead of me asking if little susie's pink gloves were in lost and found and people just asking random questions about rentals and lessons. There are 2 computers at the desk and always at least 4 people working the desk, but only one computer is ever on and one employee taking care of the line.

Is it a different desk for the season pass validation? Or do you have to queue with the day ticket "crowd".

Is it a different desk for the season pass validation? Or do you have to queue with the day ticket "crowd".

They advertise that there is a "special" season ticket pass holder window open on weekends and holidays for the sole reason of not having to wait in a long line. I don't know about Frost but at BB there is a sign near the entrance to the tunnel that says season pass holder validation. There is a door to walk in and also a window that, theoretically you should just have to knock on and get service. They ignore you if you knock on the window because there is always a line. Its a very small area to begin with so if there are 10 people in there, its crowded. If everyone in line just had to get their pass validated it would only take a few minutes, but like I said there are always other people in there. When I am anxious to get my ticket and I am standing there listening to, "how much are rentals, how much is tubing, my child is 3, is that too young to take a lesson, have you found my one black glove, I lost it?" It just gets annoying. And like I said there are always several people behind the desk that can answer these questions. But they are always just kind of hanging around seeming to do nothing. The person at the one computer to get your tickets validated is dealing with these people.

If they made 2 lines it would be much smoother. The first line should say season pass validation only. Meaning that is the one and only reason you should stand in that line. The other line can say: general questions or customer sevice.

Or if they moved season ticket validation over to boulder park lodge, its kind of out of the way so people would not just stop by to ask questions. Just a thought.

Overall it is not the 30 minutes you would sometimes wait in the main ticket line on a weekend, but it is still annoying. I have no patience.

Here's JFBB's reply when I asked about the special including the remainder of this year...

Of Course!!! Anyone who purchases a 0809 JFBB Season Pass can ski or board

the rest of the 0708 season with their 0809 pass.

Thanks for the inquiry & we will see you on the slopes!

JFBB Staff

Looks like I'll be making the SWITCH!! JFBB here I come...

Jack Frost has a separate building on the snow where the free ski check is located. This building also is the "season pass validation only" spot!

The BB validation window does get crowded because of the location next to Guest Services. I noticed that people get upset when you tell them they have to go to the ticket building, so it is kind of a no win situation trying to keep everyone happy. Where do you think a good place to put the season pass window would be? I think the Boulder Park Lodge would be too far out of the way, but that is only my opinion.

Here's JFBB's reply when I asked about the special including the remainder of this year...

Of Course!!! Anyone who purchases a 0809 JFBB Season Pass can ski or board

the rest of the 0708 season with their 0809 pass.

Thanks for the inquiry & we will see you on the slopes!

JFBB Staff

Looks like I'll be making the SWITCH!! JFBB here I come...

woo hoo Philly core!