Adult Snow Passes for Sale

beekeeper

Hi, I posted earlier about adult day snow passes for Big Boulder or Jack Frost. I actually now have four of them I can not use and will sell them for any reasonable offer, in pairs, one at a time, it doesn't matter to me. I have no use for them. If you want to check my credibility, my ebay user id is atbeekeeper. It is 100 %. I would just like to get a couple of bucks for tickets I can not use. Otherwise they go to waste. The tickets were given to me and there is no way I can use them. I will sell them very cheap!!! Call me at 1-717-642-9488 or email me at beeekeeper@earthlink.com. Any price is negotiable. If ya gotta ski, why not get some cheap tickets?

Thanks, Herb Brown

Hi, I posted earlier about adult day snow passes for Big Boulder or Jack Frost. I actually now have four of them I can not use and will sell them for any reasonable offer, in pairs, one at a time, it doesn't matter to me. I have no use for them. If you want to check my credibility, my ebay user id is atbeekeeper. It is 100 %. I would just like to get a couple of bucks for tickets I can not use. Otherwise they go to waste. The tickets were given to me and there is no way I can use them. I will sell them very cheap!!! Call me at 1-717-642-9488 or email me at beeekeeper@earthlink.com. Any price is negotiable. If ya gotta ski, why not get some cheap tickets?

Thanks, Herb Brown

If they were given to you, why are you selling them? You might want to read the disclaimer on their season pass web page :nono

Edited by bigdaddyk

ll take 2 I'll give u ten bucks each

Just be careful! Most resorts can invalidate the tickets if they find out they were re-sold.

Anytime they give tickets/vouchers to ski clubs or other organizations as donations they clearly state that if they are sold they are void.

since you didn't pay for them, why not spread the love and simply give them to someone or just let them expire.

Just be careful! Most resorts can invalidate the tickets if they find out they were re-sold.

Anytime they give tickets/vouchers to ski clubs or other organizations as donations they clearly state that if they are sold they are void.

since you didn't pay for them, why not spread the love and simply give them to someone or just let them expire.

IDK, the guy just wants a couple of bucks for some comps. It would seem pretty sleazy to me for a ski area to give out comps then try to police what happens afterwards. Feel free to bust people in the lot who clip their used tickets and resell them, but getting uptight about comps is lame IMO.

I don't know a whole lot about it, JP, but ski areas give out donations? I've never heard of that. I know group leaders who can gather a certain minimum of people get freebies, but they've certainly earned a comp and should have the right to sell it for a few bucks.

Just my opinion.