my sno experience

fixadenttight

well a fellow park crewie told me about this website and that i should post it here and someone will see it. anywho, i arrive at sno with a few of my boardin friends and we decided we could do warmup runs on some slopes before hittin park. not too bad of conditions. white lightning is badass. ummm but my main concern is the park scene. for starters who the fuck groomz there park cuz it sure as hell aint no pro. best way to describe the grooming in the park the day i went, deadly. the half pipe...... might as well plow it down and make a kiddie slope out of it. i was told that neptune isnt there all the time so who maintains this park? anyways the halfpipe was a waste of my time. hit a part with not enough vert, ate shit on the deck umm and the jumps...... lets just say i cant describe whats wrong with them besides everything... wheres the transitions??? then for the icing on the cake.... i hit one of neptunes "legit" rails... hit it.. cought my edge on his cheap fucking square coping and broke my tailbone.. o and before all this happened i was having an awesome time, besides on the one slope where there was like a 50ft ungroomed ridge line sorta deal, looked like the tracks from the groomer and it was rock solid, my buddy luke hit that shit, skid out and bashed face. way to go groomer!! props, just wanted to let you know your amazing. but yea.... northface = only legit part of the mountain

22ft half pipe? why go the length to make it when your 13?ft prolly 10 now... is completely shot

who wants to hit? idk, im just a little pissed off that im out for the season and i cant even take a shit without screaming in vulgar pain. FOCK did i mention shawnee even has a more legit park? ironic eh?

ill be back next year to ski the northface, ive learned my lesson on ur park, pretty unfortunate o welll

hope i dont tick anyone off, i just wanted to let the truth out without pissin neone off, just think of this as something to improve off of.

That realli suks man i think what happened is it rained for a little while the night before and then it snowed on top of it leaving a layer of ice under the top layer of snow which would eventually be blown off by that wind they got, thats probably why the pipe was a sheet of ice. but hey, hope ur but feels better

ski, i hope you know you laughin at a kid who broke his tail bone

low ball

sry to hear that bro

sno needs some ppl that know how to maintain a mtn.

He wasn't laughing at the fact that the kid broke his tail bone. He was laughing at the idea of a park crew member telling him to sign up on these forums for the sole purpose of ripping Sno Mountain's park.

One of Rob's 300 little boys, no doubt.

You have mentioned me in no less than 6 posts that I have read this evening. You must be really concerned or in awe or just plain obsessed with me.

Will a moderator doing something about that? Or am I supposed to report every post you make mention of me. Why do you do that? I love the attention, keep piling it on!

Instead of bashing everyone who has something to say about sno's park, why don't you get involved in a positive way and help Sno's management with delivering what they have been promising. The pipe will be a waste of resources this late. Figure out something else. You aren't dumb, why do you insist on alienating yourself amongst snowlovers with posts like I just quoted? It doesn't make sense.

I am sure that sno notices how you post ski. think about it... quit trying to form some adversarial combative crap amongst everyone who is on here who loves the snow..

sno needs some ppl that know how to maintain a mtn.

word seany.. I suggested that they get a ryan neptune on staff full time and got blasted for that idea. Do you have any inside lines there? Talk to you soon, I'll give you the leads.

i don't want to take sides with anyone or piss anyone off, but papasteeze has a point. I joined this board at the beginning of the season, and just started snowboarding this year (i used to ski-board). I joined the forum hoping to be able to have up to date reports on the conditions, meet some local riders and such. Every post gets flamed by someone and turns into an argument, often not even related to the original post. Ski, if you read this, Why are you so hostile towards everyone who criticizes sno? Just wanted to put my 2 cents in on this one.

Also, sno has been blowing for 2 days now, and forecasts are predicting up to 6 inches tomorrow...lets hope for some great conditions!