Brand new K2 Silencers..

fabriceooo

Very nice, how much?

Are these good all mountain skis? I would like to have a pair of twin tips for the all mountain aspect...

I can give ya 150 bucks....

i think these are good all mountain twin tips, ha im not much of a skiier, but i was looking for about 220 if you can do that, we can meet up if your around stroudsburg

Edited by fabriceooo

i think these are good all mountain twin tips, ha im not much of a skiier, but i was looking for about 220 if you can do that, we can meet up if your around stroudsburg

Just a little advice... if you are gonna sell something and there is a price you are "looking for" you should just be upfront and let people know. Makes the process smoother.

no body? im willing to let em for cheap just want them gone

You keep mentioning that you are letting them go cheap, but you've had offers on them and always reply with "i was hoping for about 220." Again, why not just list the price you want instead of acting like you want offers. You don't, you want 220+, so just list them that way. It is no wonder you can't get rid of these things.

Edited by nick malozzi