Nestor's do demos?

ThinkSnow

Anyone know if Nestor's does any type of demo program? I'm looking to try some new shorter stix, and blue doesn't seem to do demo days so I'm looking for ski shops that do, even if they have one of those "u demo it, if u buy it we'll take the cost off the price of the ski" deals.

Think:

Camelback and the Loft have some nicer demo skis - they work together so you can demo from both or either. It's $35/day, but you can demo two pairs if you want. And, they sell the demos at the end of the season, so you could probably work out a deal. I did it once last year and they only charged half price. I demoed their atomic SL skis and their C9's. They have other atomics - sx9 and 10, several K2 skis and some others. I was thinking about trying the C9's and sx's again this season if they ever get NASTAR going.

Elk also had a free demo day last spring - It was part of a consumer promotion day and lift tickets were also discounted. The problem with Mtn demo days is that they have limited sizes and types, and they only want you to try them for a couple runs -

this coming wednesday and thursday (12th,13th) there will be demos at blue mtn for free. wednesday is buckmans i think, and thursday is nestors. its a safe bet that k2, salomon, rossi, and probably dynastar will be in attendance thursday.

no atomic? :angry: I would like to demo some other skis though, as I need new ones :devil: