Informal PASR Day -- Sunday -- 3/2???

snoskier

I've seen that a few PASR's are thinking about coming up Sunday for the $10 twilight tickets for pass holders from other mountains.

Any interest in an informal PASR meet up?

Barring something coming up at work I'll be up that day. I've got a red coat, silver helmet & black spider pants. I'll be on Black Volkl AC30s.

So say Hi.

Edited by snoskier

I've seen that a few PASR's are thinking about coming up Sunday for the $10 twilight tickets for pass holders from other mountains.

Any interest in an informal PASR meet up?

Barring something coming up at work I'll be up that day. I've got a red coat, silver helmet & black spider pants. I'll be on Black Volkl AC30s.

So say Hi.

I've never been to Sno and I'm a Big Boulder pass holder.

I'm thinking of coming up this weekend to ride and watch the competition.

But, I'm hearing a lot of negatives about Sno's park (jumps) and I'm having some doubts. :(

But, I'm hearing a lot of negatives about Sno's park (jumps) and I'm having some doubts. :(

Ha, I def choose where I ski from a bunch of haters. Didn't you know that BB's jumps have more vert than White Lightning? :D Rob (papasteeze) will be the first to tell you how terrible Sno is...not that he's skied there a single day. He just has 300 teenage myspace friends from BC and BB who tell him how terrible Sno is....not that they've been to Sno, either.

If your thing is to ski a 200 vert park crammed with a shitload of newbies and gapers, def head to BC. And they might even have some snow left by next weekend.

Ha, I def choose where I ski from a bunch of haters. Didn't you know that BB's jumps have more vert than White Lightning? :D Rob (papasteeze) will be the first to tell you how terrible Sno is...not that he's skied there a single day. He just has 300 teenage myspace friends from BC and BB who tell him how terrible Sno is....not that they've been to Sno, either.

If your thing is to ski a 200 vert park crammed with a shitload of newbies and gapers, def head to BC. And they might even have some snow left by next weekend.

You better watch it Mr Ski or else I may have to start bashing Sno :P Lol. It actually isn't bad here on the weekdays. The weekends are another story! Def. check out Sno, I have yet to have a bad experience up there.

You better watch it Mr Ski or else I may have to start bashing Sno :P Lol. It actually isn't bad here on the weekdays. The weekends are another story! Def. check out Sno, I have yet to have a bad experience up there.

Sorry, Bob, I meant your park. I love your hotel...I may stay there someday.

BC's old NASTAR course was the first time Jeffy beat me, so I'm a little hostile about the entire mountain.

"Hey, did you hear I beat you?"

"Congrats, Jeff, good for you."

"Yes, Jeff, I heard."

It went on like that for about 45 minutes.

I want to be booted up and in line to buy my ticket at Noon..we should make a meeting spot and time..

:rock

Have fun everyone! I won't be able to make it, but I will be there on Saturday. Perhaps another Sunday people can come again for the special!!

What about the girl you introduced me to. Is she busy?

I'm sorry but I was thinking about it and after skiing Blue tomorrow morning from 7:30AM to ??? I am going to be tired and most likely won't want to drive an hour to Sno for the afternoon session. I'm skiing Sno another time when I can start fresh at 8:00AM. When do spring rates start?

sorry to hear that doug... maybe some other sunday then.

I'm sorry but I was thinking about it and after skiing Blue tomorrow morning from 7:30AM to ??? I am going to be tired and most likely won't want to drive an hour to Sno for the afternoon session. I'm skiing Sno another time when I can start fresh at 8:00AM. When do spring rates start?

Boooooo!!!!

Have fun today everyone! I'll be moving stuff into my new apartment...

And Ski, I have no idea what my friend is up to. She was in trial all week, and we didn't hear much from her. Maroon helmet and yellow jacket if you want to say hi to her, she thinks your cool Ski b/c you surf.

Have fun today everyone! I'll be moving stuff into my new apartment...

And Ski, I have no idea what my friend is up to. She was in trial all week, and we didn't hear much from her. Maroon helmet and yellow jacket if you want to say hi to her, she thinks your cool Ski b/c you surf.

Are you staying in the Big City (Scranton) or moving out the the suburbs?

i was at sno last night, and im going today.

one reason: two single barrel handrails.

there are no jumps. there's like, a roller.

if you don't want to hit nothing but handrails,

go to big boulder. if you just want to ride everything,

not just park, i'd say go to sno. but trust me when i tell you,

if you're looking for an all around park DO NOT COME TO SNO.

i was at sno last night, and im going today.

one reason: two single barrel handrails.

there are no jumps. there's like, a roller.

if you don't want to hit nothing but handrails,

go to big boulder. if you just want to ride everything,

not just park, i'd say go to sno. but trust me when i tell you,

if you're looking for an all around park DO NOT COME TO SNO.

Corey, you're starting to make BB sound like a fucking joke. Just to act like a shithead flamer, you're trying to tell people not to take a shot riding the SBX while it's still up.

Is BB the new flamer hill? Is that the rep you're looking to bring there?

Someone pointed out who you were and you ride like a little bitch. No wonder the NF scares you---you'd fall on your ass the whole way down WL.

BTW, regarding the Chevy Rev tour at Sno: the riders from Vermont and New Hampshire all said they had a blast. You were wrong. Your flamer friends were wrong. Rob, the King Dosh, was 100% wrong.

When it came down to it, Sno proved every one of you idiots wrong. And that's guys who do smokin' 900's out of a 22' pipe. They have a little more cred than you whiners.

Corey, if you want to grow up and be a real flamer, at least have something behind your posts. You're a bunch of empty words. And, btw, almost half your posts since joining PASR have been about me. Sorry, but you can put your little mini-boner away---I'm not interested.

Lets not turn this into a flame fest on boulder. Ski chill out. This was about a PASR day at sno mtn. Not about Sno's park.

Bacck on topic. I met Brain today!

I did not meet anybody. Difficult to know who is a PASR member. Perhaps folks should wear those goofy "Hi, My name is ... " stickers.

But, just for the record, if you saw a snowboarder in an army "digipat" jacket with black pants,and a black helmet that was probably me.

You can also identify me by my spectacular "signature heelside crashes" on "lower fast track".

Corey, you're starting to make BB sound like a fucking joke. Just to act like a shithead flamer, you're trying to tell people not to take a shot riding the SBX while it's still up.

Is BB the new flamer hill? Is that the rep you're looking to bring there?

Someone pointed out who you were and you ride like a little bitch. No wonder the NF scares you---you'd fall on your ass the whole way down WL.

Your flamer friends were wrong. Rob, the King Dosh, was 100% wrong.

When it came down to it, Sno proved every one of you idiots wrong. And that's guys who do smokin' 900's out of a 22' pipe. They have a little more cred than you whiners.

Corey, if you want to grow up and be a real flamer, at least have something behind your posts. You're a bunch of empty words. And, btw, almost half your posts since joining PASR have been about me. Sorry, but you can put your little mini-boner away---I'm not interested.

Up to page 2, and who is the first one to start the personal attacks and profanity as opposed to a positive rational response?