Thurs. feb 28

moe ghoul

Anyone going up? They claim they're making snow tonite, but where and how much, who knows? I'm up in the air about tomorrow or Friday. Thurs gets me a $10 discount, but since I only spent $12 at Mt. Assboyle today, I think I can splurge for the full fare on Friday.

They're be blowing snow on Challenge and Razors for sure..I saw the snowmakers hooking the guns up 2 hours ago. Probably other trails as well. The good thing is that temperatures will drop into the low teens so the new manmade will be nice and chalky as opposed to the sticky glue when temps are borderline..

What is Mount Assboyle??? Tomorrow is going to be really good at Blue..

Check the Bear Creek conditions thread, I posted my TR for today.

Will do..Moe..haha..wow You were slumming at Bear Creak..lol..I haven't skied there since 1995 and I live 20 miles away..

edit..Moe next time you write a trip report..start a new thread..I would have never seen your TR otherwise..because I don't care about the park at BC..

I had to try it at least once.

I'll be up there by 8AM. I'll prolly be dressed in all black, orange Magmas and K2 Recons. I'm driving a black Honda pilot with stickers on the tailgate. Most likely staying on the 6 pk, looping challenge, razor and switchback. I just loaded some Monster Magnet on the Nano, so if there's somebody that appears to be having a seizure on the lift, that's prolly me rockin out old school. B)

All the money goes toward ThinSnow Gregs future babies college fund..if you want PASR stickers..PM Papasteeze..you'll probably get a handfull for 5 bucks..

College fund? I'm takin a fractional dependent's deduction, lol. I'll just make my own sticker, it'll be.....how should I put it.............STEEEEEEEEZIER?????

Edited by Moe Ghoul