all i gotta say comp was fun and setup was good

but the setup with the jam then runs for finals was so stupid

and judging was a little messed up but its bear creek

the mens open cateegory was

1. frontflip kid

2. adolfo (wth)

3. matt (wth)

what the huckkkkk

I think its kinda fucked up that Frontflip kid can win every contest just because he can frontflip. I mean yeah it was cool like the first 2 times and i may have given him a win or two for it but for GOD FUCKING SAKES he won the halfpipe competition last year with a FRONTFLIP INTO THE PIPE. That is some of the stupidest shit i have ever heard. The problem is, is that every person who judges contests for bear has NOOOOO clue what the hell they are talking about. They get a big ol chubby just because some kid hucks his fuckin carcass into a frontflip off the end of a rail. Well I for one am tired of watching him win just for that when there are other kids (not just kids on my crew) that can ride alot better then him but just dont do frontflips off of everything. That why im starting an official petition to have frontflips banned from the mountain. Their down right dangerous. In the past 4 years the number of kids that has died from front flippng onto their head has more the octaplied (yeah times 8). Thats why i think that frontflips should no longer be allowed in competitions...for the safety of everyone and for the sake of that kid who has no other trick (this petition would also help him learn new trick and progress and become a better rider). So if you agree with me reply with your name and a HOOO RAH under this post and ill submit it to the mountain. Thanks and have a lovely day....

I think its kinda fucked up that Frontflip kid can win every contest just because he can frontflip. I mean yeah it was cool like the first 2 times and i may have given him a win or two for it but for GOD FUCKING SAKES he won the halfpipe competition last year with a FRONTFLIP INTO THE PIPE. That is some of the stupidest shit i have ever heard. The problem is, is that every person who judges contests for bear has NOOOOO clue what the hell they are talking about. They get a big ol chubby just because some kid hucks his fuckin carcass into a frontflip off the end of a rail. Well I for one am tired of watching him win just for that when there are other kids (not just kids on my crew) that can ride alot better then him but just dont do frontflips off of everything. That why im starting an official petition to have frontflips banned from the mountain. Their down right dangerous. In the past 4 years the number of kids that has died from front flippng onto their head has more the octaplied (yeah times 8). Thats why i think that frontflips should no longer be allowed in competitions...for the safety of everyone and for the sake of that kid who has no other trick (this petition would also help him learn new trick and progress and become a better rider). So if you agree with me reply with your name and a HOOO RAH under this post and ill submit it to the mountain. Thanks and have a lovely day....

So you know this is his "signature move" right? learn it, then you can win. problem solved...

wow everyone can spin on, off the rails, grow some balls, do something dangerous, that according to you has "octaplied" this season.

i wasnt at the comp, but i've seen all 3 of those kids ride a lot and i can guarentee that adolfo or matt shouldve won the jam. i've seen the kid flip off of rails and boxes and i'm not hating on him but it gets kinda old. i'd much rather see clean style from the other two win the jam.

that matt/flipper/front flip kidd is really good. you can't tell me it doesn't look sick when he does it

wth kidds are good but that is just pathetic that you are trying to get frontflips banned

Dude it was a joke....wow. And yeah like i said in MY POST. He's good at them but i dont think he should win every contest with them. It was just like when Chad ROZ used to ride here (if you know dont know who that is then oh well) he used to win every contest just because he could backflip. Flips really dont take that much skill, just balls, and thats all im saying. His frontflips are nice but now enough to win contests, and he really doesnt throw any other solid tricks....SALLL im saying. I was pretty sure that was a clear joke but apparently NOT....

i wasnt at the comp, but i've seen all 3 of those kids ride a lot and i can guarentee that adolfo or matt shouldve won the jam. i've seen the kid flip off of rails and boxes and i'm not hating on him but it gets kinda old. i'd much rather see clean style from the other two win the jam.

Thank you...thats alls im sayin

Yeah those judges had no idea what to judge on, i don't even think they have ever toucheda ski or snowboard, let alone skied or rode

your wrong. i know at least one of them knew exactly what he was doing.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

that matt/flipper/front flip kidd is really good. you can't tell me it doesn't look sick when he does it

wth kidds are good but that is just pathetic that you are trying to get frontflips banned

How can you say that even though you weren't there. No offense but people have bad days, maybe this was theirs? Either way i don't know any of them and i doubt the judges did either.

I would say that the problem with the judges is they change every year, and if they see the same kid throwing the same trick, they wouldn't score it so high. If they kept the judges throughout the years then they would get to know a basis of what each rider is capable of, and if they keep throwing the same trick, rank it less then people that are throwing out a variety of tricks.