Bear Creek Freestyle Weekend

EAZY-Emuntz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm that explains why i saw u in the lift line not the comp and who are to say who should and who shouldnt compete?

1. I dont care enough about snowboarding to ever compete. 2. The only reason i went was to cheer on my friend. 3. 15 dollars = two 6 packs or two 20 pack of condoms. 4. That Matt Kid and Adolfo are fucking insane. 5. Youngbloodz sucks los huevos. 6. Get a life, my advice is to keep your mouth shut you thunder cunt.

Edited by Diamond

yeah kevin and stoudt are sick. i hope they went 1-2.

yeah kevin was first and matt was second. and its true he did 630 out of the tear drop or smurf it was INSANE. kevin 450 disasterd the flat down.

results

mens ski.

kevin thomas

matt stoudt

TOM LYONS!!

womans ski

danielle L.

me, molly

kate

over all it was sick and everyone that placed in skiing got a pair of skis which was sick.

Props to bear and pinnacle for putting on a pretty sick event. Good product toss, great prizes. Conditions werent the best but nothing bear can do about that...all in all a pretty good day.

kevin 450 disasterd the flat down.

followed by a 270 out!! haha

2nd run the snow got super soft and slow but everyone was KILLIN it today! thanks to pinnacle, g-spot, and all the other companies tossin stuff out. i think everyone walked away with somthin even if you didn't place.