Bear Creek Freestyle Weekend

EAZY-Emuntz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely should not have postponed it for spectators. the conditions for the setup were actually really good. the setup was super fun, and andy and his crew kept things looking nice throughout the night. unfortunately, work is lame, and i got there just in time for the skier heat to start, so no practice for me. it was definitely a good time, and one of the best comps i've done this year. i'm looking forward to sunday for sure.

was really fun i thought that the rain just added to the experience. the only downers were the DJ and the announcer standing in the middle of the course. i took him out and i think 20 other people did too.

IT WAS SICK. i had sooo much fun. it was really fun even with it pouring. the set up was awesome too. i think that was the best choice in set up that they could have made.

pretty much sums it up right there. super fun comp even in the rain, and big ups to andy and his crew for keeping this thing super legit. can't wait to shred some jumps in sundays slopestyle!!

for women ski...

1. Kate? i think. excuse me if im wrong.

2. me. Molly.

3. Danielle L.

mens ski...

1. Kevin T.

3. TOM LYONS!!!!!

thats all i got. correct me if im wrong. and i have no idea what went on with the boarders.

what happened to age groups? for snowboarding finals the what the huck took up all the positions 14yr olds had no chance whats up with that??

Bring back the DJ from last year

alright dude, you can chill with the big fonts.

as for the comps this weekend, i wanted to do them but a bad hip put an end to that